**Winner Announced** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) June 2020 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
The Winner of this month's Vicki Stegall Design Challenge is Nightshadow
attachment.php

Congratulations and please join us again for July!!

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

I am so happy to be hosting the June challenge for our own Momma O! I must apologise however, for being a day late with posting this challenge, June just sorta crept up on me!! LOL!! I feel like it should only be the middle of May! :)

Okay, on with the challenge. It's an easy challenge, you can scrap about anything you like, but of course try to use Vicki's products as much as you can. Vicki is such a fabulous designer, I just spent a couple of hours going through her store and there some products here that I had forgotten all about! Especially the Now & Forever, I simply LOVE that kit!

For my layout I used a collection of old and new products, I especially loved those divine cupcakes she created for the last Mini O's, they are so very very cute so I decided on a birthday type page so I could use them. :) The photo I used is of my nephew's middle daughter where she celebrated her birthday, it is such a magical photo of her taken by her Mum.

Credits are in the gallery.

So now it is over to you, I know just how talented you all are so I am really looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with! :)

Rules
- Make a layout about anything you like! :)
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST June 30, 2020.
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 3.32.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 3.32.26 PM.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
magical photo indeed! Love this layout and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

It feels more like middle of April to me! Time is FLYING!

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
One from me. I used a very old Vicki kit "Happy" (No longer in the store) to showcase one of my watercolors (New endeavor).

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
I was going to pick up a few things from the store and come to find out, I checked my stash and I had everything I was looking for!
The kit is all vicki Stegall-Sunshine and daydreams. The template is from Anna Asnes Caprice Artsy Layered- 52 Inspirations 2020 #9

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow! some fabulous layouts have been added since I last popped in here!!! will go and leave some love on those shortly!!!

Thanks to everyone that participated this month!! :love: This challenge is now closed. :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The Winner of this month's Vicki Stegall Design Challenge is Nightshadow
attachment.php

Congratulations and please join us again for July!!

Status
Not open for further replies.