Oscraps

WINNER ANNOUNCED: Tips & Tricks Challenge with Karen Schulz, May 2022

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
how-to-create-an-eyelet-border-digital-scrapbooking-karen-schulz-04.jpg
Learn how to create a scalloped and an eyelet border in Photoshop using the brush tool.

Welcome to the Tips & Tricks Challenge of 2022! My name is Karen (Karen Schulz Designs), and I am your Hostess for this challenge.
  • Each month I will be presenting you with a Tips and Tricks Tutorial.
  • Your challenge will be to take what you learn and put it into practice.
This month we will be using a brush to create both a scalloped and an eyelet border. This tutorial will work in Photoshop Elements and Photoshop.

What You Need To Do:

Download a copy of this month's tutorial on How to Create a Scalloped and an Eyelet Border in Photoshop or visit our blog to read the tutorial.

2. Putting the Tutorial into Practice: Following the tutorial instructions, create a scalloped and an eyelet border of any size. Feel free to stylize your creation in any way and use it in a layout, if you like.

3. Show Us Your Work:
  • Put your work on the Template included in the Download.
  • Post your Preview in the Oscraps Gallery and add the following tags: (#karen schulz tips & tricks challenge, #karen schulz, .) Quick tip! copy the text between the parentheses and paste it into the tag area.
  • Link your image in this thread for a chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certified to my store. (Linking instructions below).
4. Challenge Ends May 30th.

I look forward to seeing your work!

Last edited: