Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** Scrap 75 - 275 Photos Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!

joannebrisebois

Designer
image.php

Welcome to the Scrap 75 part of this challenge - and the second last month of this challenge!

This month the challenge will run a little differently - here are your options: :)

Want to Scrap 10, 15, 25 or 50 Photos this Month?

I'm inviting everyone - both new and previous participants - to jump in and join this challenge by scrapping a layout with any of the smaller numbers from the previous challenges - 10, 15, 25 & 50 - without the goal to get to 75 photos.

For everyone new to joining this challenge, click here (10), here (15), here (25) and here (50) to see the first parts of the 275 Photos Challenge.

Want to Scrap 75 Photos?

Last month we scrapped 50 photos - this month we're adding 25 extra photos. There are many different manageable ways we can approach this challenge and these strategies (plus a little time and determination) is everything you'll need to get your 75 photos scrapped by the end of the two weeks.

Just like the Scrap 10, 15, 25 & 50 challenges from the previous months, your challenge over the next two weeks is to be inspired by (and scrap) 75 photos - these can all come from the same day or can span decades. These 75 photos can be scrapped on one single page or can be celebrated over a series of pages - your choice! Feel free to use multiple themes too!

If you're like me I need to have a plan of action that can help break this task into more manageable steps. Here are a set of "formulas" of different combinations of photos (and mask/quick pages sets) that will get you to 75 photos:

75 (single page)
50 + 25 (two pages)
50 + 15 + 10 (three pages)
25 + 25 + 25 (three pages)
25 + 25 + 15 + 10 (four pages)
25 + 15 + 15 + 10 + 10 (five pages)
15 + 15 + 15 + 15 + 15 (five pages)
15 + 15 + 15 + 10 + 10 + 10 (six pages)
10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 5 (eight pages)

For a little more guided inspiration, you can do what I did for my Scrap 75 layout and be inspired by the story starter "50 times I/We. . .". Find 75 photos from 75 different days/months/years and celebrate the thematic link that joins the photos together. Feel free to create a card, a single layout or series of layouts, or any other project.

Use any of the freebies from the Still Life Collection: 10 + 15 + 25 Quick Pages or Masks + Line Frames Packs or any other products from my shoppe, then post your masterpiece(s) in my gallery here by midnight EST on Sunday, May 28th, 2017.

Your Supplies

For everyone scrapping with 50+ photos for this challenge I have two packs that will help get you motivated and scrapping!

Still Life Collection: 50 + 75 + 100 Quick Pages Pack

Still Life Collection: 50 + 75 + 100 Masks & Line Frames

For everyone scrapping 10, 15 & 25 photos - these two packs will give you everything you need to complete this month's challenge.

Still Life Collection: 10 + 15 + 25 Quick Pages Pack

Still Life Collection: 10 + 15 + 25 Masks & Line Frames

Freebie (Freebie has expired)

I have turned on both freebies from the beginning of this challenge to help get you to whatever your scrapped photos goal is this month!

Still Life Collection: 10 + 15 + 25 Quick Pages Pack Sampler
image.php

Still Life Collection: 10 + 15 + 25 Masks & Line Frames Sampler
image.php

The Prizes

Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a gift coupon for $3 to my shoppe (one coupon per customer).

I am also giving away one $10 coupon to my shoppe to one lucky participant in a random draw at the end of this challenge (one coupon per customer)!

Don’t forget to come back to this thread to post a link to layout, so that we can leave you some love!

Feel free to submit as many layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win the $10 coupon!

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
My 75 photos layout for this challenge - water themed photos from our everyday life to big ocean adventures. I already had about 50% of these ready to scrap in a folder, so the hunt for the rest of the photos was a little less work. :)

felis

What a lovely summer feeling in your LO, Joanne! :fish2:
I'm selected my photos just have to scrap it and will come with three 25 pages late this week.

I want to try single page too, but I still can't figure out from what I have 75 pics which can be understandable in small size. Eva had a lovely idea with her teddy bears last month, but I still don't have good idea.

joannebrisebois

Designer
Awesome double page Joanne!
I did these pages last week (I was afraid you'd run the challenge when I'm gone! that's why I have also started on 100, to get ahead... and while the motivation is here!)
I am sticking with the travel theme. I like the "collage" effect of all those travel photos.

OS_May17_JB_75Photos_Chal.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=370983&title=angkor-wat&cat=702

omigosh, this is amazing!! What sights and adventures you had at Angkor Wat (it's near the top of my wish list of places I want to visit). I admire you for being ahead of the game for both challenges - these pages really do take time to plan and scrap. :)
Save

joannebrisebois

Designer
What a lovely summer feeling in your LO, Joanne! :fish2:
I'm selected my photos just have to scrap it and will come with three 25 pages late this week.

I want to try single page too, but I still can't figure out from what I have 75 pics which can be understandable in small size. Eva had a lovely idea with her teddy bears last month, but I still don't have good idea.

Thank you! This page definitely makes we excited for summer. I agree, Eva's teddy bears were a brilliant theme and worked perfectly with the small squares. Collections work really well with these pages. :)
Save

seniorgal

I can't tell you enough how much easier it is to find a photo I'm looking for now that I've organized them!

This first one is one photo 25 ways:

I often like to use faces on layouts so here's my faces 1

And here's Faces 2

joannebrisebois

Designer
I can't tell you enough how much easier it is to find a photo I'm looking for now that I've organized them!

This first one is one photo 25 ways:

I often like to use faces on layouts so here's my faces 1

And here's Faces 2

I LOVE the one photo 25 ways idea & page - how brilliant and creative of you!!! I need to try that! And your faces pages are so wonderful, what an amazing idea too!

Save

scrap-genie

This really took me a long time, but I've got all 75 done. Six pages of 5 + 10 + 10 + 25 + 10 + 15. They continue the series started last month.

and

01lousmith

Wow! Just wow! All these pages are awesome! Well done everyone!
I have my 100 mostly done too, as i'll be travelling the first half of June, so I wanted to get ahead! one thing i have to say is thank you to Joanne, to make me rediscover some of these old photos!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Wow! Just wow! All these pages are awesome! Well done everyone!
I have my 100 mostly done too, as i'll be travelling the first half of June, so I wanted to get ahead! one thing i have to say is thank you to Joanne, to make me rediscover some of these old photos!

I agree, these pages have totally blown me away!! Thank you for your sweet words! I've rediscovered a ton of photos too lol - I love that this has been a bonus part of the challenge for many of us. Enjoy your travels!! :)

joannebrisebois

Designer
This challenge was HUGE, so I am very thankful to all of you for all the work that went into creating and sharing your inspiring layouts! Please check your pm boxes to find your $3 coupons to my shoppe.

Congratulations to scrap-genie - you have won a $10 coupon to my shoppe (via your pm box)!

Next month is our very last task in the Scrap 275 Photos Challenge and it's a big one as we tackle 100 photos. Because this is such a huge number I'll be back in just a weeks time to launch the final part of this challenge. The Scrap 100 photos will run all the way until the end of June giving us lots of time to complete this challenge!!

See you in a week! :)

easyeyes4you

This challenge was HUGE, so I am very thankful to all of you for all the work that went into creating and sharing your inspiring layouts! Please check your pm boxes to find your $3 coupons to my shoppe.

Congratulations to scrap-genie - you have won a $10 coupon to my shoppe (via your pm box)!

Next month is our very last task in the Scrap 275 Photos Challenge and it's a big one as we tackle 100 photos. Because this is such a huge number I'll be back in just a weeks time to launch the final part of this challenge. The Scrap 100 photos will run all the way until the end of June giving us lots of time to complete this challenge!!

See you in a week! :)

This is over already??? the month is not over... I was gone half of it and virtually every photo has required a huge amount of help... I am in the process of finishing up ad planned to post tomorrow... The last day of the month... Bummer....

joannebrisebois

Designer
This is over already??? the month is not over... I was gone half of it and virtually every photo has required a huge amount of help... I am in the process of finishing up ad planned to post tomorrow... The last day of the month... Bummer....

It looks like you've had a busy month! You can post your layouts in this thread or, if you prefer, I'm launching the scrap 100 part on Monday of next week - your pages will be more than welcome in that thread (it will run until June 30th and, like this month, every number count of photos is welcome). :)

easyeyes4you

It looks like you've had a busy month! You can post your layouts in this thread or, if you prefer, I'm launching the scrap 100 part on Monday of next week - your pages will be more than welcome in that thread (it will run until June 30th and, like this month, every number count of photos is welcome). :)

ok that works... I'll post 75 and then go for the final 100... Thanks for the suggestion....

felis

Next month is our very last task in the Scrap 275 Photos Challenge and it's a big one as we tackle 100 photos.
I wasn't realize that 275 is total number from all months, I thought that we will run with 125, 150, 175 etc till 275 on Christmas :).
I definitely have to jump with 50 and 75 on one page next month. :hang in:

joannebrisebois

Designer
I wasn't realize that 275 is total number from all months, I thought that we will run with 125, 150, 175 etc till 275 on Christmas :).
I definitely have to jump with 50 and 75 on one page next month. :hang in:

Even though the official challenge will be over at the end of June, you can totally move forward into the larger numbers! I may do that myself - I already have a theme in mind for a double page layout with 150 photos that I might work on this summer. :)
Save
Save

easyeyes4you

Even though the official challenge will be over at the end of June, you can totally move forward into the larger numbers! I may do that myself - I already have a theme in mind for a double page layout with 150 photos that I might work on this summer. :)
Save
Save

I could go on forever with this challenge... we need more, to keep us inspired.... I have soooo many photos... barely touched the tip of the ice berg here... will have to figure out how to challenge myself to keep on....