Oscraps

**Winner Announced** Momma O's Designers Challenge - April 2020

timounette

CHEERY O
The Winner of the Vicki Stegall Designs Challenge as picked by Random Wheel is ... DomiD Congratulations!!!
attachment.php

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Welcome to Vicki Stegall's - Momma O's Challenge for April.

I'm so happy to host this challenge.
For this month the rules are simple : I want to see a black and white design (the photo must be in B&W), and only one small piece of color (one element or a part of your photo).

My example :

Credits : Fancy That Template by VickiStegall - Paint from 52 inspirations 2019-no-39 by VickiStegall - Photos by Timounette

Rules
- Make a layout in B&W with a selective color
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST (Insert last day of the month)
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 2.44.27 PM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 2.44.27 PM copy.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

Celestine

Thanks for the challenge! I did facing pages for this challenge. Here is "Marriage is a Dance." If there is a different way I should have posted this, please let me know. I haven't loaded facing pages like this before.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge! I did facing pages for this challenge. Here is "Marriage is a Dance." If there is a different way I should have posted this, please let me know. I haven't loaded facing pages like this before.

Yes, you loaded facing pages just fine.

I love the stripes and how you blended with the photos!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The Winner of the Vicki Stegall Designs Challenge as picked by Random Wheel is ... DomiD Congratulations!!!
attachment.php