Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 2 - Scavenger Hunt | GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaGranny

@AnaSantos I'm going crazy trying to find #8, so I have two questions for you. One: If I guess wrong am I eliminated from getting any prizes? and Two: Are there 12 different designers in the answers? I need help please before I tear all my hair out. :)

Veronika

i sent my list......
*deep sigh*
in Germany we say: "it was a difficult birth"
Do you know the famous sentence from My fair lady?---> "I think she`s got it"

thank you very much for the help♥

zotova

Wow! I did it! What was bad? :confused: It took me three days to do this assignment. What was good? :) I got to know new (to me) designers whose work I really liked.
Thank you for this game! Christmas Tree Christmas Tree Christmas Tree
Today I sent a message with my answers. :)

Last edited:

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
@AnaSantos I'm going crazy trying to find #8, so I have two questions for you. One: If I guess wrong am I eliminated from getting any prizes? and Two: Are there 12 different designers in the answers? I need help please before I tear all my hair out. :)
About no.8 I already said that most of the previews don´t have a big white space around the elements, right?? so this is a different preview.
If you don´t guess all you are only out of this game prizes but still eligible for the grand prizes.
The correct answers have 12 different designers, none of them was used twice.
Hope that helps!!

Last edited:

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
i sent my list......
*deep sigh*
in Germany we say: "it was a difficult birth"
Do you know the famous sentence from My fair lady?---> "I think she`s got it"

thank you very much for the help♥
I got your answers!! Well done!! thanks for playing along!! Have fun and Merry Christmas! xx

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Wow! I did it! What was bad? :confused: It took me three days to do this assignment. What was good? :) I got to know new (to me) designers whose work I really liked.
Thank you for this game! Christmas Tree Christmas Tree Christmas Tree
Today I sent a message with my answers. :)
I got your answers!! Well done!! thanks for playing along!! Have fun and Merry Christmas! xx

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Pm received!! Well done!! thanks for playing along!! Have fun and Merry Christmas! xx
I finally got #08 and sent you my answers. It was a tough game but it did get me looking through a lot of products, a few of which I probably "need" to add to my Wish List.
Pm received!! Well done!! thanks for playing along!! Have fun and Merry Christmas! xx

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
No. 8....................

giphy.gif

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I couldn't let this event go by without playing my favorite game. Thanks for hosting again, Ana!

donatrj

GM - fun to view designers and was able to add some items to my wish list! TY for your time!
My list of answers have been submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.