Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 1 - Secret Gift | CHALLENGE

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Oh fun. I'm definitely going for #1. Thanks! ...

You finally got me to tell this story. No longer 85% bedridden, but I still need lots of rest and am just propped up by pillows as I work on my laptop. I love orange coffee mugs and have a dozen of them, and I even added in a fractal. Thanks for the great challenge and your fun presentation of it.

What a great take on the challenge. Congrats on the well deseved Standing O. Thank you for participating in my challenge.

Christi

View attachment 407548

Hi everyone, Sylvia here welcoming you to DAY 1 of our CHRISTMAS EVENT.

I hope you’ll all enjoy scrapping along with me and therefore I have come up with a very special surprise for you.

I have made 3 different gifts for you with lots of love.

View attachment 406696
Write me in the thread which gift you would like to have and I will send you a PN.

Take your time to unwrap it, to read my instructions
and then show your layout to all of us here in the thread and in the gallery.

I can't wait to see what you've made of it.

:love:

CHALLENGE PRIZES & RULES

PRIZES:

Winner 1 - $10 to After Midnight Design
Winner 2 - $5 to Vicki Stegall Designs
Winner 3 - $5 to Foxeysquirrel

All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
  1. Make a layout according to the respective specifications.
  2. Please include the words DAY 1 in your title when uploading to the gallery.
  3. Please use 100% Oscraps products. ( Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges ).
  4. You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
  5. Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2023 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation. ( We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
  6. Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2023 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below).

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
  2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
  3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Hi Sylvia, can I include fonts that are not Oscraps products?

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
(Pink gift box 2) Here is mine. I went into my visual history and used the first two items I ever bought at oScraps - Maya De Groot's 365 Templates and Vicki Robinson's Ticket to Anywhere Bundle.

Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Ohhh what a fun challenge!! I would like gift #1 please!!

This was so much fun to put together @*sylvia* !! Thanks for getting me inspired to do a page! :yesss:
So clean and elegant. I love how you framed the photo and that tiny Christmas cluster. I enjoyed reading your journaling and we also have some things in common.
Thank you for participating in my challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Hi Sylvia, can I include fonts that are not Oscraps products?
You can use any font that can be downloaded freely and without credit. Unfortunately, you cannot use fonts from designers from other forums in this challenge.