Oscraps

WINNER Announced: 22-02 Tips & Tricks Challenge with Karen Schulz, February 2022

Thank you Karen for the free tutorial and the free paper.
I added a red colour to the B.G. paper I then added the blend mode Saturation.I duplicated the photo and put a colour on then a blend mode soft light ...I added another paper from Karens free gift added the colour blue and the blend mode Luminosity and again added the free paper coloured it blue again and added the blend mode Hard Light..I hope I did this right.
image is from Pixabay.

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Thank you Karen for the free tutorial and the free paper.
I added a red colour to the B.G. paper I then added the blend mode Saturation.I duplicated the photo and put a colour on then a blend mode soft light ...I added another paper from Karens free gift added the colour blue and the blend mode Luminosity and again added the free paper coloured it blue again and added the blend mode Hard Light..I hope I did this right.
image is from Pixabay.

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Thank you, ladies, for participating in this challenge! The winner of the $5 Certificate to my shop is Lacy (chosen by random). I'll PM you Lacy! And I hope to see you all in the March challenge.

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer