Oscraps

Who's visited Cozumel??

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, I've been trying to contact Cynthia, but am not having a lot of luck. And since I know there are a few of you Cozumel aljmni out there I thought I would just hit you guys up. Well, I will be in Cozumel March 1 and am trying to figure out what in the world to do there. I will literally be there all day. From 8AM until about 10 or 12 that night. So what shall i do? I'm going snorkeling someplace else so that is not necessarily high on my list and I will have a 7 year old with me. I know there is a zip line park and there are the Mayan ruins...I could do an excursion through the ship but they are kind of expensive and if there is another way to do fun things I would like to hear about it. So...fill me in!! What am I to do all day long in Cozumel besides drink margaritas and eat guacamole??

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
DH & I visited Cozumel many many years ago on a day trip across from Playa Del Carmen ... we hired scooters for the day & literally just rode around the island, stopping of at beaches we liked the look off & food stalls when we got hungry! I'm sure there's TONS of other stuff to do, but the whole scooter thing was great fun!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
why should there be anything else to do in Cozumel except drink margaritas and eat guacamole?????

I'll post more exciting adventures when i'm back from my site-seeing trip down to san jose today!! hugs!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I am definately not opposed to eating guacamole and drinking margaritas all day long but I am opposed to hearing "Mooooo-oooom!!! Can't we do something else! I'm bored!" All day long. That could get a little bit old while I am trying to enjoy my margarita. So, I should probably come up with something a little more interesting for him.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
well we didn't spend that much time off of the resort, but we did the dolphin swim (was on my bucket list) and the zip lines- that was really fun!
Sally and her fam was out and about more than we were, but i definitely think that the dolphins and the park was beautiful!

danenan

Oh I have the perfect solution to your problem!
I will entertain your boy with great pleasure so you can drink margaritas and eat guacamole all day long

;-)

LSlycord

We really didn't do much other than sit around the resort. I know Vicki and friends went to the Zip line and I think that they enjoyed it. We took a snorkeling excursion but if you've already got that lined up, then I'm not sure what else. Have heard the dolphin swim is wonderful!