Oscraps

Who else is getting confused......

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
....by your new avatar? Every time I see mine, I want to know who the heck she is and why she looks familiar!
:rofl:

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
bwahahaha ! And I thought I was the goofy one here ! :p
you crack me up Chris !

I'm rather getting confued by everyone else's new AVIs ... ;)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ha Ha Chris !! I know I keep thinking who's the goofy freclked face on my avatar :becky:

val

LOL

That basically why I have kept mineso far.
Until I know who is who, I want to, at least, recognise myself....

Alegna

Me, I always have that when someone changes their avatar, but now with so many doing it it's really bad :twitch:

hondachicc

There are a couple of you that still look the same.....Sara....Marie.....I recognize you straight away!!!

ptabbert

That's too funny! I was just scrolling through a thread to see if I'd posted to it and I was looking for my old avatar and went scrolling right through the new one!

petey111

:) It's the dimple. It gives me away! LOL

I think it's so funny when people change avis. We rely soooo much on those to quickly identify who is saying what!

AnikA68

I love the "O"
I feel the same every time I see my avatar *lool*
I ´m frightened every time I see mine, because I wonderd why I know this girl hahahah

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Nana, Sandrine, you tell me I haven't changed ... well I have a few more kilos and wrinkles ;) LOL
what troubles me the most with my avi is this little face I see everyday
image2bz.jpg

the hair is different (good thing too ;) ) though

fruitysuet

So funny! Since I am new here I guess it will be my turn to be confused when everyone goes back to their old avis!

Åsa

LOL

That basically why I have kept mineso far.
Until I know who is who, I want to, at least, recognise myself....
LOL
maybe we ought to start a memory page - following al the avatar changes "my spot" sort of -
As far as mine, I just finally made one

dwsewbiz

by the way, do we have an avi tutorial anywhere?

I don't really know how to best go about making one, like what sizes to use etc, especially when you only have a small, say 2" scanned photo

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
by the way, do we have an avi tutorial anywhere?

I don't really know how to best go about making one, like what sizes to use etc, especially when you only have a small, say 2" scanned photo

you can just make it like you make your layouts,
as long as you save it for web under 250 kb
(Just as you do for a regular layout)
it can be used as avatar.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
don't know that much about the photo part, mine is scanned and small and very blurry in the original layout but as my avatar it is so small you hardly see that!