Oscraps

Where were you when the world stopped turning?

yvonnahenna

Wow...just wow!! I just watched the incredible special on the FDNY on CBS tonight. It was incredible! I don't know if any of you saw it, but there were two French brothers who were making a documentary about how a probation firefighter (newbie) was going from a boy to a man...they had been following him for two months before 9-11 and they were there on that day. They followed the First responders all the way to the lobby of the North tower. It actually had footage for the South tower falling from inside the north tower. It was amazing!! To actually see it knowing what we know from the inside...I just couldn't believe what I was seeing! And that particular firehouse (no.1) did not lose one of their firefighters. By seconds!!!
eeek!!)

I've seen that documentary. Pretty impresive!!!

I was working in the greenhouse. I think it was in the afternoon overhere. Just before 3pm, there was an extra newsflash on the radio about an airplane crashing into the tower. At 3 was our break. 20minutes later we got back to work, and all they talked about were the attacks. That evening when I got home, me and DH watched the news on tv the whole evening.