Oscraps

What's your favorite and least favorite scrapping style?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I also love blending and using masks, I like delicately textured background paper - yes - then I love a lot of small elements and there still has to be an empty area on the layout, it can't be totally covered
...I don't know what to call my style?
It sounds perfect! I used to say I didn't have a "style", but I do. It's okay to say you don't know what to call it. Blending and masking are a real art!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
My favorite style is artsy, blending, blending and so on!! but to tell you the true I´m able to do any style even they are not so much fun.
That's an art, Ana! To be flexible I mean. I like to think I am, too. Now, clean and simple - not so much. Your blending is superb!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Art journaling is definitely my favorite. Just so many different things to be done.

My least favorite is white space. I think the layouts are gorgeous but when I do them, I always feel like the page would be better if it just had more paint. lol
I'm SO in your "camp", Cindy! I LOVE AJ and white space just baffles me.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Ironically, a more traditional page is NOW very difficult for me. When I paper scrapped that was more my style. I'm starting to work on hybrid and paper layouts as well and I'm very much about using mixed media and going artsy. I can these 2 concepts and really throw everything on a page or use the same concept and go minimal. I'd say overall, I'm truly an art journaler at heart.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Ironically, a more traditional page is NOW very difficult for me. When I paper scrapped that was more my style. I'm starting to work on hybrid and paper layouts as well and I'm very much about using mixed media and going artsy. I can these 2 concepts and really throw everything on a page or use the same concept and go minimal. I'd say overall, I'm truly an art journaler at heart.
I think we have the same scrapping style. When I paper scrapped, my pages were SO thick i could hardly get them in the page protectors.

newbie2digi

My favorite styles use fantasy, deep colors (no pastels) and mixed media elements. I waffle between actually scrapbooking photo(s) and just creating a scene that is artsy and has nothing to do with my scrapping, but everything to do with my art.

I've been known to dabble in a lot of styles - if it is a gift, I select using something that would appeal to the recipient. However, if I'm just playing and doing my thing, there won't be a lot of pastels, cutesy elements, flairs, or quick pages. Quick pages are sometimes gorgeous, but I don't feel as if I've done anything creative with them. I sit down at my computer to let my creative side fly and not have to worry about clean up like I do when I'm in my art room. But it has to have an element of my creativity or it doesn't feel satisfying.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
My favorite styles use fantasy, deep colors (no pastels) and mixed media elements. I waffle between actually scrapbooking photo(s) and just creating a scene that is artsy and has nothing to do with my scrapping, but everything to do with my art.

I've been known to dabble in a lot of styles - if it is a gift, I select using something that would appeal to the recipient. However, if I'm just playing and doing my thing, there won't be a lot of pastels, cutesy elements, flairs, or quick pages. Quick pages are sometimes gorgeous, but I don't feel as if I've done anything creative with them. I sit down at my computer to let my creative side fly and not have to worry about clean up like I do when I'm in my art room. But it has to have an element of my creativity or it doesn't feel satisfying.
Love your description of your art! Sounds totally creative and I can tell you get lost in it sometimes. That's a wonderful feeling!!