Oscraps

What is the element(s) that you find yourself using the most on layouts?

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I LOVE to use flowers and foliage! I sometimes struggle if there is not a flower in a kit that I am using as I love to make clusters with flowers and other elements. What is your "go to" element?

Reactions: AZK

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
Paper strips and paint spatters. I’m not a big fan on flowers since I want to keep my papers a bit realistic looking. I use mostly those elements I also used when I was still a physical art journaler.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I LOVE to use flowers and foliage! I sometimes struggle if there is not a flower in a kit that I am using as I love to make clusters with flowers and other elements. What is your "go to" element?

I'd have to go with the same. I also use stamps or paints a lot under a photo or cluster.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I'm a flowers and foliage person myself. If there's not a good leaf cluster, I am sad!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I always love to add a few flowers and some foliage, but I can't do without paint, gesso, splatters and all that kind of stuff!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
word strips and word art... I don't think I have a single layout without those... and I struggle with kits that don't have them. I love clusters but prefer foliage and bits of paper to flowers...

Kythe

CHEERY O
photo masks, mostly make my own from the paint in each kit... then of course I need a cluster of some sort.

Veronika

everything that has already been written here
First and foremost, I love everything that is "messy": grunge, masks, paint, gesso, foliage, transfer, paint splatters, brush strokes, ephemera,
and then I love to refine butterflies, .. they can fly over the layout with me
and finally some foliage, flowers, birds,

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I love the messy stuff too @Veronika
For me, it's paint, paint, and more paint. Paint splatters, paint smears, paint brushwork, paint transfers, gesso, and glows.