Oscraps

What is the easiest way, you have found, to keep your kits organized

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I love to try new organizational techniques and I was curious as to how everyone keeps their kits accessible and organized

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Mine are by store then designer. I have a few designers that are in more than one store, so I have to designate that. I've been doing this since I started digi scrapping.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
I do as Cheryl ... for templates I have a separate folder in the designer folder.
An exception is my Anna Aspnes folder. There I roughly follow the structure of Anna's shop.

The folder contains the preview ...
Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 09.04.14.png

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I use ACDSee for tagging soi have a folder that everything gets downloaded into _To Be Tagged.
Once they are tagged they are moved to their permanent home: I have mine set up by the Oscraps store, with each designer/Collabs/52 Inspirations all having subfolders.
Non-O kits are in sub folders of Sets/Template/Embellishments

*gina*

CHEERY O
folder for the shop
sub folder with the name for the designer
sub sub folder with the release date/name of the kit
and I have an excel file with all release dates and designers

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I use ACDSee for tagging soi have a folder that everything gets downloaded into _To Be Tagged.
Once they are tagged they are moved to their permanent home: I have mine set up by the Oscraps store, with each designer/Collabs/52 Inspirations all having subfolders.
I hadn't heard of their software until your comment. I looked it up and it looks great! Thank you for sharing that info.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
folder for the shop
sub folder with the name for the designer
sub sub folder with the release date/name of the kit
and I have an excel file with all release dates and designers
Gina, did you create the Excel document yourself or did you have a template? It sounds very helpful. Right now I use a large desk size calendar to write kit release dates on.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Gina, did you create the Excel document yourself or did you have a template? It sounds very helpful. Right now I use a large desk size calendar to write kit release dates on.
Evelyn, I created the Excel document myself.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I hadn't heard of their software until your comment. I looked it up and it looks great! Thank you for sharing that info.
Disclaimer: I have a longstanding love/hate relationship with ACDSee. When it works, it's amazing. I literally can't scrap without it. I get lost and confused in my folders. Looking for something I know is in there and that I *need.*
However, the database can be a little finicky (read that with sarcasm, more than a little!) and if it gets corrupted, it's a nightmare. I have learned enough tricks over the years to minimize that happening but it's discouraging when it does.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Disclaimer: I have a longstanding love/hate relationship with ACDSee. When it works, it's amazing. I literally can't scrap without it. I get lost and confused in my folders. Looking for something I know is in there and that I *need.*
However, the database can be a little finicky (read that with sarcasm, more than a little!) and if it gets corrupted, it's a nightmare. I have learned enough tricks over the years to minimize that happening but it's discouraging when it does.
Thank you so much! I will keep that in mind should I decide to purchase it.

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Can you DM me about ACDSee for tagging.. I am wondering if that is easier than what I am doing.. x