Oscraps

What is it About Witcher?

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I see around the forums that many of you watch this series. My son introduced me to it last fall and we just watched most of season 2. We are hanging on to the last 2 becuase we don't want the season to end. What is it that makes this show so compelling? I find some of the costuming amazing, but that isn't what brings me back. I think it must be the multiple story lines and wanting to know just where they will all connect up. What about you?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
The first season confused me until the end when I *finally* realized that there were three different time "threads" I rewatched that one before I started Season 2.
I am not sure what engages me so much. I agree- I think the different stories line and how they interconnect is a big reason

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns Be prepared. It starts a bit slow, but it's really good, especially if you are a LOTR or Supernatural fan. Speaking of the last, looks like we will be watching the whole again. You catch more each time and the music is fabulous!

zanthia

CHEERY O
have not seen second season of witcher but that is one of main reasons i want netflix back.

any of you play the witcher games ? witcher 3 is considered to be the best PC rpg of the last decade even though it came out in 2015. I have to play that as i loved the first 2 witcher games. I was going ot start it last year but heard there was going to be a free graphic overhaul . so i waited this long may as well wait a little more.