Oscraps

What do you do with your Art Journal LOs?

tropt

I'm just beginning to dabble in art journaling (kind of like a kid running to the waves, sticking one toe in and then rushing back to the "safety" of shore - lol!). Part of my hesitation is what to do with a AJ LO when it's completed (for me, the expressive part is why I'd do it, not really for a completed LO)?

Some AJ LOs I could easily see me printing for wall art or perhaps giving as a gift but others, I might not want anyone to ever see. ;)

So, I'm open to advice, tips and any ideas. For those of you who are already into it, what do you do?

ptabbert

I print them and put them in an album just like my other layouts. I also print some for wall art. I've actually used some of them (from my first art journaling class) as covers for notebooks at Shutterfly and other printers.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I haven't done anything with mine, I guess a lot of times is more about "process not product." Although I did a Lyme Disease page last summer that I have as my wallpaper on my phone.

dwsewbiz

Like Patsy, I print mine along with other layouts, and put them in my binder in an art journaling section,

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Maya and I combine our pages and have little albums printed every now and then.

tropt

Oooh, such great ideas, ladies! Thanks for sharing. :)

Patsy & Chris - I really like the wall art and cell wallpaper.

Patsy - I also love the idea of using them for cover art. :) Hadn't thought of that.

Diane (dwsewbiz) - Oh, I hadn't thought of an art journal section but that is a good idea.

Diane (Madi) - Little albums sound great! That way they could be in one place but private if necessary. :)

Feel free to keep sharing. Love learning from all you AJ pros! :)

Bush Girl

I've deliberately sized mine at a size I like that Blurb prints at, 6"x9", and I plan on having them printed every now that then. But I know have 2.5 yrs worth which I haven't done anything with yet - must get onto that!

tropt

Oh, that is a good idea, Selena (something not too small but not too big either). Hope Blurb has a sale soon for you! ;)