Oscraps

What did you serve with your ketchup today?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Geeze, I didn't take a picture. :( I was food gifted last weekend end with a double cheeseburger and onion rings from Sonic. I put more ketchup on my onion rings and I KNEW I should have taken a picture. I also added tartat sauce to my burger. :ketchup::ketchup::ketchup:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*whispering behind Eva's back*
You know that she is trying to kill me, right?? You all see it? Right???
At least it wasn't on her pasta this time.

*wait a few days and bam! Eva will post another picture of pasta with ketchup on it.*

Love you, Eva, ketchup or not. :D

GraceJ

Love ketchup, and I found out that goes very well with black boiled beans with water and salt. I took away the water from the beans, I put oregano and ketchup, and it was delicious! I tried as well a vegetarian burger made with the rest of the beans, beetroot, olive oil and salt. I did the burgers to the oven at 180C for around 15 mins and they were done, of course, I put ketchup on them

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Love ketchup, and I found out that goes very well with black boiled beans with water and salt. I took away the water from the beans, I put oregano and ketchup, and it was delicious! I tried as well a vegetarian burger made with the rest of the beans, beetroot, olive oil and salt. I did the burgers to the oven at 180C for around 15 mins and they were done, of course, I put ketchup on them
Like I always say: When in doubt - add ketchup!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Fries, just because I love fries. My bowels do not. The make my life miserable, but my love for fries with ketchup is too big to reject.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
As soon as I saw the word "ketchup" I knew it was a thread by you :) At lunch time today we were at Costco and I had a sample of a plant based burger with ketchup.