Oscraps

What are you watching: 2023

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We're about halfway through Night Agent on Netflix.

We finished a 3-part series on Hulu called American Crime Stories.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Susie- have you watched the UK version of Ghosts? It's on HBO Max IIRC. If you haven't, you will *love* it. We go back and forth about which one/which ghosts we prefer and they are both simply amazing. We laugh so hard - at first, I thought Robin was ridiculous and a bit annoying but now I think he is my favorite ghost ♥

Yes!! We watch that too!! I’m sad this is the last season!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh no! Is the season coming up the last one or the one that is on HBO?

I don't know if I mentioned Derry Girls or not, but we are on the 3rd and last season and I am going to miss it when it is over. That one has to be watched with subtitles on but we laugh so much at it.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I just found out that "The Diplomat" starring Keri Russel has just started on Netflix. I love her!

Have any of you watched "The Americans"? It's old, but great and it's on Hulu. She's in that, too.

pachimac

CHEERY O
We are watching "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"'s last season right now. We also will finish "Picard" this week.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*Loved* The Americans!

Susie, we watched a few episodes of Mrs. Maisel a while ago and but couldn't get into it. We were bummed because everyone else raves about that one.

zanthia

CHEERY O
I just found out that "The Diplomat" starring Keri Russel has just started on Netflix. I love her!

Have any of you watched "The Americans"? It's old, but great and it's on Hulu. She's in that, too.
love the americans - just watched cocaine bear on peacock which was sort of an american reunion with the 3 stars in it .

pachimac

CHEERY O
*Loved* The Americans!

Susie, we watched a few episodes of Mrs. Maisel a while ago and but couldn't get into it. We were bummed because everyone else raves about that one.

It was a little slow at first. I was shell shocked by some of the language and almost didn't keep watching, but I really love it now. I just still cringe at the language.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
During the weekend we watched a movie again, Luther.
We don't watch that many series, but I did follow virgin river, gosh and I don't remember the others.

zanthia

CHEERY O
i am watching this hallmark show from Mar 2023 on peacock called the way home - 3 generations of women living together and it involves time travel - so good. already renewed for season 2.

Kythe

CHEERY O
We blasted through the 'Diplomat' in 2 nights. Fantastic. I hope there is a second season as the endimng was a real cliff hanger.

GraceJ

I love watching funny or silly shows, but as well pretty serious (usually history related).
Currently watching lots of movies, but today I'm gonna search for what we do in the shadows (the new season).