Oscraps

Welcome to our AnnaGuest, Eva!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Ohemgee - I gotta tell everyone: I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Anna! I've just made a layout that I'm so happy with!

It started with a dream I woke up from at 6 am this morning LOL I was so angry - ever woke up with a feeling that is so true, even though it's coming from a totally not true situation in your dream? And just before I got back to sleep, I realized that the feeling maybe wasn't so off anyway - and I saw the layout inside my head. When I finally got up, I knew I had to make the layout, and was a bit nervous that it wouldn't be as good as I wanted it to be.

Downloaded my e-mails, and I had gotten the links for the ArtPlay Palette that is going to be released on Friday. The colors was a PERFECT match to the feeling I wanted for my imaginary layout. The layout got better than I had thought.

I'm sitting on the layout for a couple of days - will post it in the gallery when the palette is released in store. Now I just tickled your curiosity :)

scrap-genie

Eva, I knew you would have fun with this, but now it's getting even better! Can't wait to see the result.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
The layout is up now - just look at the colors in this palette! I love it!

Credits and translation in the gallery.