Oscraps

Welcome! New Designer Christine of Fiddlette Designs to the Oscraps family of designers!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! New Designer Christine of Fiddlette Designs to the Oscraps family of designers!

Fiddlette_Oscraps_GrandOpeningNewsletterAd.jpg

Please check out her gorgeous designs >> here

SAVE 40% in Fiddlette Designs shop through September 22, 2022!

A message from Christine:
Christine aka Fiddlette has been creating art her whole life. The style she gravitates to is whimsical and imaginative, incorporating elements of mixed media and altered art. Fiddlette kits can vary from vintage, retro, hand drawn, highly textured and painted to a touch of vintage manga and mid-century early anime. Although she considers herself to be eclectic in her artistic output, her work is easily identified as being her own, yet people who work with her papers and elements can easily make them their own incorporating them into their own design aesthetic. She creates from her home in California where she lives with her big white furry chow chow, Squishy.

♥

♥

♥

Please join the Cheery O's & Oscraps design team in welcoming Christine!

FiddletteDesigner

Designer
Woot woot!!! I’m soooo excited to be here at Oscraps!! Thank you so much Vicki, Rebecca and all the rest of the Cheery O’s for welcoming me! This is an incredible place for creative people to come together as a community and to collectively enjoy and support each other’s art!! I feel like I’m in the best virtual “amusement park” for digital designs in the world! ❤️

Amandajk

iu

Unzipping now!!!! #clap #kiss
Love that you have a Chow chow!! I had one many years ago. We named her "Osa" - bear in Spanish. She was black and wonderful!

Last edited:

FiddletteDesigner

Designer
iu

Unzipping now!!!! #clap #kiss
Love that you have a Chow chow!! I had one many years ago. We named her "Osa" - bear in Spanish. She was black and wonderful!
Thank you Amanda! and regarding your chow baby Osa (meaning bear in spanish which is PERFECT they ARE just like little bears), that is awesome! i adore chows they just melt me, i've had FOUR lol!

FiddletteDesigner

Designer
Welcome, Christine! What a delight to visit your store and linger over every product, taking in the color and artistry of each collection!
Hello Karen! Thank u so much that is a beautiful compliment you’ve made my day! I feel the same about yours as well in fact everyone here has incredible artistic gifts that are entirely unique!

FiddletteDesigner

Designer
Christine, welcome to the O! I love art dolls and I have many of your gorgeous kits dating back to 2011.
Awww That’s wonderful thank u so much for telling me!! Big smile on my face now! :) those were the days! It’s lovely to be here with you here at oscraps and I’m very happy to be back to designing!!