Oscraps

We got our puppy, Charlie's, DNA back! Oh boy!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Well, we knew Charlie's mom was a German Shepherd so it was no surprise to find out he is 51% GSD. We found out that he is also 47% Great Pyrenees, 2% Anatolian Shepherd and 1% American Husky! He was almost 47 pounds at his checkup at 23 weeks old. We are thinking he is going to be a big boy!:walkingdog:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh boy, Evelyn. He IS going to be a big boy. We have a Great Pyrenes that "visits" us from a neighboring farm and he's a huge dog, but so gentle.
He had the sweetest temperament when we saw him at the dog shelter. I fell in love with him and told Tod we had to have him. His mother and four siblings had been adopted already. He was the last of his family left. He was in the very last kennel at the end of a long hall of dogs. I told Tod that God had saved him for us to adopt!:heartpumpred:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
It sounds like a great mix and he will be a slightly bigger dog. :walkingdog:
Thank you! My cousin, Jorgan, had a German Shepherd named, Rolf. He was such a wonderful dog! I think our Charlie had parents with good genes. He is so sweet and so smart!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh yeah, he is gonna a big one and probably pretty darn fluffy!
Give him some belly rubs from me!
He is so soft! I think he gets his soft and fluffy fur from his dad but he looks like his mom! And I will give him a belly rub from you! He LOVES his belly rubbed!:walkingdog: