Oscraps

Waving hello...

Angelia

I have been here for almost a month now & thought I should make my way over & say "hi"! :D

I can't believe I am just now hanging out here...because this place ROCKS! So much talent & inspiration...and such a friendly group!

So tell me, what thread/threads should I visit on daily basis?

Thanks & see ya around!
Angelia :)

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome Angelia to the other forums LOL I cant believe you are only now hanging out here too!!!

Threads to visit on a daily visit, no doubt about, get your bahootie into the Daily Ooo's we have a new thread each day where we just chat, well, about, anything really and usually have virtual cups of coffee and occasionally virtual muffins which are completely calorie free!!

In fact, just hit new posts on the top bar and just visit any thread :)

Great to have you hun :)

Merkee

Hi Angelina and welcome. If you don't see a thread that interests you, feel free to start a new one. :) We are easy going around here and everyone is welcome to chatter about anything.

Som

Welcome!! (I am still fairly new myself) :D I have seen your work; your style ROCKS!! I'm sooooooo glad you're here also. I love The O and I know you will too. :D :D

LSlycord

Welcome Angelia! Just took a quick look at your gallery. Great stuff...I think that you will love it here. Before you know it, you'll feel like your family is right here...stuck inside your computer at Oscraps. Please stop by our Daily O's and get acquainted. And be sure to join in on the Designer Challenges. And, if you've never had an O Collab, you are in for quite a treat when the June ODaddy kit comes out!

Welcome...and any questions, just holler!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
YAY! I'm glad you decided to start posting!

Just took a peak in your gallery - gorgeous work girl!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Welcome welcome welcome to the wonderful world of O!! :)

Glad you finally made yourself known to us ... now we have someone
else to stalk!! hehehehe ;)

WendyW

Welcome to the O!!!!! You're right...it totally ROCKS here! I'm glad you're joining us!

Angelia

Thanks for all of the nice welcomes...it really means a lot & brings a smile to my face! :D
Lovin' the O! :D

Kim DS

Hi Angelia, welcome! I just got here myself and I already love it here!
Your gallery is stunning, girl!