Oscraps

Warm Thanks and Heartfelt Wishes

suruha

Hello, All!

Today is my Birthday and I got a coupon from "The O" for a Collab. I chose "Desert Rose"! It is so beautiful! Having one's Birthday 2 days before Christmas, one tends to see mostly red and green for one's wraps and decorations. (However, I must say, the colors in "Desert Rose" are refreshing!) Once, I got one of those HUGE chocolate chip cookies that read Merry Birthday and Happy Christmas! LOL

One thing I can say, though, it isn't everyone who gets to celebrate their Birthday with lights and music and family and friends and... well, you get it. It makes for a very festive event! I can't wait to go have a whirl with this lovely Collab! LOL I want to Thank You for this! It is such a treat!

Oscraps-DESERT-PREV.jpg

I also wanted to Wish Everyone Happy Holidays! :bliss:

Sincerely,
Su

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Happy Birthday and what a wonderful choice you made! Such a beautiful collab by our awesome designers!!

bcgal00

Happy Birthday! Good choice on a collab. I know it's hard to pick b/c they are all fabulous but the colors of this one is one of my faves too.

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
Oh my! I got one, too, back around the 16th. I was sick with the flu and didn't read the message clearly. I thought it was from the Advent Challenge.

Thank you, Oscraps!!! I picked this one:
Oscraps-PH-Preview-800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
lol Deborrah, I'm glad you saw this thread and went back and checked. This is one of my oldies but goodies favorites!!!!

petey111

I love Parisian Holiday! We have lots of birthdays in our family in Nov., Dec., and Jan. So I feel you!! Happy Birthday (though a bit belated)!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
lol Deborrah, I'm glad you saw this thread and went back and checked. This is one of my oldies but goodies favorites!!!!

Deborrah- happy belated birthday! Glad that you rechecked the email too. ITA with Vicki and said the same thing as I saw the preview, an oldie but a *goodie*!!

Tamsin

Oh my gosh. I just realized I haven't thanked you for my birthday gift. I feel really awful. I've no excuse it just slipped my mind.

Oscraps is so generous and so friendly and can't tell you how happy I am to belong here. Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to the collaborations and an special thank you to Vicki who has had such a hard year of it.

I thank you all very much. xx