Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, October, 2023

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Welcome to the Use-it-All Challenge for 2023! My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am your hostess for this challenge.

I find it interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

Get favorite family recipes out of your head and onto paper so they can be passed down from generation to generation. Recording family recipes is a perfect way to remember those great meals you have shared with family and friends.

"Favorite Family Recipes" was created to help you tell your stories of your children growing up and leaving the nest, although it is versatile enough for a multitude of page themes.

This month "Favorite Family Recipes" is my Featured Product and I'm also providing a Product Sampler for the Use-it-all Challenge.

The challenge rules are simple and are listed below.

If you are interested in the Featured pricing of "Favorite Family Recipes" visit my shop, where you will save 65% on the Collection and 30% on the Kit and Extras.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

Download the Favorite Family Recipes Sampler from my shop.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project or some sort (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the pieces within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the
Challenge Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

KarenSchulz-signature-.png

ks-favorite-family-recipes-sampler-600pv.jpg

_ks-fav-fam-rec-bk-kit-600pv.jpg

_ks-fav-fam-rec-bk-coll-600pv.jpg

Last edited:

easyeyes4you

Sorry... I always have to mess with things... Love playing with blending modes.... Have been playing with this one all month long... Took awhile to find a baking related image... had another one all ready to go when I realized the baking theme was actually a part of the products provided... sigh... it was a Buddhist temple and the colors worked nicely with it... oh well...

Both Chris and Justine enjoy cooking and making amazing creations... The Yule Log is a long time tradition in their family... Here you can see how she made the mushrooms out of meringue...

Last edited: