Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, November, 2023

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Welcome to the Use-it-All Challenge for 2023! My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am your hostess for this challenge.

I find it interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

With November come thoughts of Thanksgiving, gratefulness, and Thanksgiving. For that reason, Bushel of Blessings seemed just the right Collection to work with this month. This month you can save 60% on the entire Collection, or 30% on the Kit and Extras. But you don't have to buy anything to participate in this challenge!

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

Download the Bushel of Blessings Sampler from my shop.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project or some sort (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collection, but you MUST use all of the pieces within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the
Challenge Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

KarenSchulz-signature-200px.png

ks-bushel-of-blessings-sampler-1000pv_2.jpg

ks-llc-bushel-of-blessings-coll-600.jpg