Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, February 2024

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi to all!

My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am the host for the Use-it-All Challenge.

It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

February isn't solely dedicated to romantic love; it's a month that embraces various forms of love and connections. Beyond celebrating sweethearts, it's an opportunity to honor all meaningful relationships—friendships, familial bonds, and the love within communities. For this reason, I have created a Heart to Heart Mini Kit for your use this month.

If you would like to take advantage of this months Special Pricing of Heart to Heart, visit my shop where you will find the Collection at a 73% Savings or you can save 30% on the Kit and and Extra Packs if you prefer to pick and choose according to your preferences.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

1.Download the Heart to Heart Mini Kit from my shop.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz

Subscribe to my Newsletter

ks-heart-to-heart-mini-600pv.jpg

ks-heart-to-heart-coll-600.jpg