Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz; December 2022

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Welcome to my challenge here at Oscraps! My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am your hostess for this challenge.

I find it interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought which prompted this challenge.

Here's how the challenge works:

1. Download the FREE This is Me December Mini Kit.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project or some sort (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the pieces within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in my Gallery.

This is Me December is offered at SPECIAL SAVINGS during the month of December Save 40% on the Kit or for your Best Value, save 60% on the Collection.

I look forward to seeing what you create!

KarenSchulz-signature-200px.png
  • ks-this-is-me-dec-mini-600pv.jpg
ks-this-is-me-december-kit--600pv.jpg

ks-this-is-me-december-collection--600pv.jpg

Last edited:

franlk

I also used Brayered Masks, Distressed Photo Masks, Watercolor Splat styles and greenery from This Is Me December collection all from Karen Schulz.

r4WGM3H.jpg

easyeyes4you

Loved your little Mini Karen and especially the cardinal... and paper with trees... Perfect for this photo my niece just sent me of a Moose inside the city of Spokane... in Washington, not Alaska... When I lived in Alaska Moose running down the streets of Anchorage, was a fairly common sight... but not in Spokane....

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Thank you for the beautiful mini kit and for hosting this challenge! Cardinals are my favorite bird!