Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, April 2024

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi to all!

My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am the host for the Use-it-All Challenge.

It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

Mother's Day is not far away. It's time to start thinking about that special woman in your life, be it a mother, grandmother, aunt, or other female who has influenced your life. Why not create a photo album filled with your favorite photos of them? Or perhaps a greeting card or bookmark?

This month's Featured Collection in my shop is Mothers and Daughters so I have created a brand new Add-On for participants of this challenge.

If you would like to take advantage of this month's special pricing of Mother's and Daughters, visit my shop where you will find the Collection at the unbeatable price of just $10.74 (a 60% savings). If you prefer purchasing Kits and Extras individually, you can still save 25% throughout April

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

1.Download the Mothers & Daughters Add-On 2 from my shop. (5/1/24: I'm sorry this link has expired. I hope to see you in the May Challenge.)

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz

Subscribe to my Newsletter for Coupons, Gifts, and Early Bird Discounts!

ks-mothers-and-daughters-addon2-600pv.jpg

Last edited:

Christi

Thank you Karen, I have taken this opportunity to share a poem I wrote some time ago about my daughter's struggle with schizophrenia. It may help a little with awareness and I know I have dealt with feelings of guilt and grief over her health issues over the course of her life and mine.