Oscraps

Two Shutter Sisters *NEW* Releases and a Sale

AngelaPowers

Emily and I have teamed up to bring you TWO new product lines and we are super excited to introduce them to you:

Our first collection: Framed! Each Framed set includes a template .psd frame, a shadowed .png frame, an unshadowed .png frame and a single, unclustered .png frame.

Framed No.1
framedno1_preview800_twoshuttersisters.jpg

Framed No.2
framedno2_preview800_twoshuttersisters.jpg

Framed No.3
_folder-21.jpg

Framed No.4
_folder-20.jpg

or

Snag all four at a 20% discount!

We are also debuting a new line of Organic Textures. Straight out of the cameras of Angela and Emily Powers, the Organic Textures capture the beauty of the surrounding world.

Organic Textures 1
organictextures1_preview800_twoshuttersisters-01.jpg

Organic Textures 2
organictextures2_preview800_twoshuttersisters-01.jpg

We also have Commercial Use versions available for both packs of Organic Textures HERE and HERE.

We are offering a special introductory sale on the Organic Textures lines. Buy one get one 50% off now through March 6th! Simply place both texture packs into your cart and the discount will automatically be applied. *You may not combine the commercial use and personal use texture sets to receive this special offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
YIKES!!! girls!! these are FABULOUS!!! just LOVE those frames and the textures!!! oooh I am in texture heaven!!! :)

hondachicc

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! How fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! You girls are amazing!! I am so happy you came here to the O!!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hooray more textures - I'm totally addicted after Ona's challenge this month!
love the frames too

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
wooot!!!!! This are great- and I think I am going to have to snag those textures and do another tutorial!