Oscraps

Tweet, tweet!

ladydsw00

I'm not new to twitter but I'm am new to the shorten links on your message... where can you get those from...

I'm following you.... tweet tweet tweet!!!

It wont let me DM the oscraps person... can I PM someone here????

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

I think I learned this from one of Liz/Paislee Press' posts...

http://tinyurl.com/

You enter your humungous URL and they give you a shorter one. There are probably other ways to do as well. have fun! :)

Sheriscraps

Okay, I just signed up and as a follower! You made me take the plunge O'scraps!! My first digital pages and now my first tweeting.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am using hootsuite for fb, twitter & my blog- it has a place to shorten the link right in the suite- all in one oh yeah baby!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
okay, I am all signed up with Twitter, and like Krista all I have to do is figure it out! :)

amyjo

tweetdeck is how i keep up - it shortens links automatically for you (and allows you to post to twitter/facebook/myspace all at once or each individually)

tweetdeck.com (i did not create an account with their service, i just use their application, i don't have an iPhone to sync, so why bother with the extra account).

neetdesigner

Awesome thanks so much! I didn't even realize there was a freebie when I started following so, the surprise was really nice!