Oscraps

Today (October 22nd) is International Wombat Day!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
:lol23::lol23::lol23::beatingheart::beatingheart: awwww you guys are so sweet!! :grouphugyay::lovey3: what a lovely lovely surprise to find before heading off to bed! I have been watching some TV shows and thought I would check in here first!:) I shouldn't have got off the lounge, now I can't get back up so............................................................

giphy.gif

will scoot along to bed! xxxxxxxxxx

giphy.gif

I need to get some rest as I have heaps of washing to do tomorrow!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

giphy.gif

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
Ona, knew I could scrap before I knew, didn't give up on me, held my hand , believed in me when I didn't believe, and unleashed my creativity at the most amazing place with the most amazing people. Happy wombat day!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
:lol23::lol23::lol23::beatingheart::beatingheart: awwww you guys are so sweet!! :grouphugyay::lovey3: what a lovely lovely surprise to find before heading off to bed! I have been watching some TV shows and thought I would check in here first!:) I shouldn't have got off the lounge, now I can't get back up so............................................................

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I need to get some rest as I have heaps of washing to do tomorrow!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

giphy.gif
Yes, you are definitely our favorite wombat! But the one in the video clips is really cute, too! :heartpumplove::hug3::hug4:

MariJ

I'm sorry I missed this yesterday, but my wishes remain the same. Happy Wombat Day, I hope it was a lovely one! Oona, you were so kind and helpful to me as a new scrapper here when ScrapGirls closed. Your welcome and help to setting in was so much appreciated and made me feel at home. It still does, thank you! :beatingheart:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O

giphy.gif
Who knew that you could be so helpful around the house as well? xoxo

BoatLady

Didn't see this till today but I want to wish you happy Wombat day...everyone's comments are hilarious but I cannot think of anything creative to say so:banana6::bowdown3::banana:dance3:dancingelephant::dancinglock::cucumber::banana3:let's party
Happy Wombat Day

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Someone sent me this on Instagram ages ago and I have forgotten who it was!! lol! It's hysterical but it could be just my sense of humor as well so I apologise in advance if anyone takes any offence, it's not meant to be. :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Someone sent me this on Instagram ages ago and I have forgotten who it was!! lol! It's hysterical but it could be just my sense of humor as well so I apologise in advance if anyone takes any offence, it's not meant to be. :)

Cousin Koala says OMG! :lol23:
th

Poop Totems? Capt America butt cheeks?
:floorlaugh:

I wish I had known all of this yesterday when I talked to my Homeschool group about animal habitats and shelters. Who cares that wombats don't live in the forests of New Jersey?? What fun facts to share!! Bwuahaha!

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

butt-minions.gif
I'm sooo glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee !

AK_Tracy

Oh my gosh!!!!! Thats too funny!!!!!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O

This is fabulous, Ona! How proud you must be to have the wombat as your spirit animal. :monkebootie: