Oscraps

The Serpent

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I don't watch much Netflix, our son has a subscription, and occasionally we watch a movie or a series .
On New Year's Eve i saw the Serpent and immediately saw 6 episodes. Netflix can be addictive! Usually it's during the weekend that we just watch.

I would actually like some good suggestions.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I actually just started watching reruns of "The Waltons!" I remember watching it when I was in high school. I have been enjoying watching the reruns.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
We finished Manifest this weekend. Well, there's half of last season left to be released this spring, but we've seen the stuff that's available now. Really liked that.

Guess you've seen Undercover & Ferry already? Great show too.

So much good things on Netflix. From the top of my head: How To Get Away With Murder, Blacklist, Travelers, Lucifer, The Keepers, Virgin River, Ragnarök, Orange Is The New Black, The 100s.

LSlycord

Virgin River, Longmire, Cobra Kai, The Kominsky Method, Grace and Frankie, Bridgerton, The Lincoln Lawyer. I started watching way too much TV when Covid hit and I am still watching way too much TV! I enjoyed all of these.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I actually just started watching reruns of "The Waltons!" I remember watching it when I was in high school. I have been enjoying watching the reruns.
oh that's a great idea, i also so the waltons in my yought !

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
We finished Manifest this weekend. Well, there's half of last season left to be released this spring, but we've seen the stuff that's available now. Really liked that.

Guess you've seen Undercover & Ferry already? Great show too.

So much good things on Netflix. From the top of my head: How To Get Away With Murder, Blacklist, Travelers, Lucifer, The Keepers, Virgin River, Ragnarök, Orange Is The New Black, The 100s.
I think Robbe watched the Manifest. I already watching Virgin River ( i like it !)
No i haven't seen undercover & Ferry (next weekend i will search at netflix)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Virgin River, Longmire, Cobra Kai, The Kominsky Method, Grace and Frankie, Bridgerton, The Lincoln Lawyer. I started watching way too much TV when Covid hit and I am still watching way too much TV! I enjoyed all of these.
Linda, I'd like to watch a lot of TV too, but I have so little time...
Thank you for your suggestions

LSlycord

Linda, I'd like to watch a lot of TV too, but I have so little time...
Thank you for your suggestions
Having both kids in college and not working right now has all of a sudden given me extra time for TV.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Longmire is fantastic!
Vikings is really good. We also like The Umbrella Academy, Inventing Anna, Stranger Things, and the Good Place

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
LOVED Longmire and Virgin River! DH is not a fan of Fonda, so Grace and Frankie is out. LOL Lincoln Lawyer is great - not as good as the movie, but close. Heartland is really good too! I'd put it up there with Longmire.

Ozark is bizarre, but good - we watched all of that. We just finished Dead To Me.

My problem is I can't remember what's on where. LOL We watch Hulu a lot and Paramount Plus and Amazon Prime Video and a few others that I can't think it right now. We like documentaries, too.