Oscraps

The pOsting train is about to take off for February!

yvonnahenna

001.gif
017.gif
016.gif
020.gif
021.gif
010.gif
015.gif
008.gif
028.gif

Who's traveling with me??:bounce:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'm on board! I am starting with 11,629 so given this short month I plan on reaching 11,850!!! Can't wait to meet my fellow passengers. It is such a scenic view passing by the wonderful layouts in the gallery!!

yvonnahenna

I'll go for 3400!
That would be piece of cake, almost 13 posts a day...

Keep chatting and posting your layouts ladies and the occasional men here at the forum!! LOL

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
iF I COULD GET cATZILLA OFF OF MY KEYBOARD OUT OUT OF MY FACE SO I CANSEE WHAT I AMTYPING, i'D HOP
:)hurt: )

See??? She makes me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Anyway, yup, I am on that train, no doubt.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
21461 right now...... I'd love to get to 22,000. That is over 500 posts. Plus I might be away for a few days *and* it is a short month.
let me go for it, what do i have to lose?? (besides my mind!!)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Well, I didn't make it last month - try again this month: 2500

LSlycord

Ok, I am at 23,858 to start the month. And don't know how much access I will have while on vacation. So I
will go for 24,250.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
This post is 17,585.

Let's say I have a goal number in mind but it'll be an unspoken goal for now.

The spoken goal I'll tell you is that I want to scrap at least 1 LO every day for February & comment in the gallery every single day for February.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Don't leave without me!!! Seeing as February is a short month I will go with a modest goal of 3750. Hopefully I can even surpass that!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This post is 17,585.

Let's say I have a goal number in mind but it'll be an unspoken goal for now.

The spoken goal I'll tell you is that I want to scrap at least 1 LO every day for February & comment in the gallery every single day for February.

Damn!! You one crazeeee laydeeeeee!!!:banplease:

But if anyone can do it, it is YOU!!!:laugh:

sberkan

First I just wanna say...I on any train that will take me wherever I want to go!!! :laugh: Let me see where I'm at!

sberkan

OK...I'm at 942...let's see, what would make a nice goal? Let's try for 1,400...there I've said it...now it HAS to happen :)