Oscraps

The Digi Dares Celebration & a super MEGA FREEBIE!!!

MrsPeel

Hey everyone
Do you know The Digi Dares?
I'm quiet sure most of you do, as we have winners amongs you guys here!!!
So,if you do, you know how much fun is to play & how amazing the prizes are!
In case you don't :
At the Dares every Friday we challenge you to make a page about a specific theme, give you 3 or 4 must be on the page, and we let the rest to your super creativity!
We give you a week (until the following Thursday evening), to post your page in your gallery, then come and post you link at the comments of that week's Dare.
From all the entries, we choose 2 winners, one at random, and she/he wins 2 $10 coupons for 2 of our month's sponsors, the other winner is picked and she/he wins 4 (FOUR!!!!) $10 coupons for our 4 sponsors of that month!!!!
Amazing, right?

It's a LOT of fun, and most of us have done our best ever pages whilst scrapping for the Dares! I myself won twice before joining the darers, & I know at least 3 of the wonderful O's who have won in the past few months!

I used a few of Paula Kesselring Designs 's kits in my Dare page this week, and seeing how much talent roams these galleries ....well, I just thought I come invite you to play with us, as these next couple of weeks are the lasts of our DigiVersary celebration....a bit late, but celebrating never the less, for our 6th birthday we had a beautiful make over, and to make you part of our happiness, we at the Dares put together an amazing mega kit you can get for free if you participate in 2 Dares this month.

As we are in the end of the month, let me explain: the playing 2 (twice) this month is extended until Dare #324, we are on Dare #323 now, so you can do this week and the one that will be posted this friday & you qualify for the kit.
Also, if you want to go back in time and do any of the previous ones (321, 322), do one of those plus this week (323) you wont compete for the win of those previous weeks coupon's prizes, but qualifies you for the kit in case you can't do next week.

The Dare this week is brought by Kim, and she wants you to scrap about those dreams one have that are practically impossible...but, why don't you come have a look at this week's Dare HERE.

If you have any questions at all, please do ask me, pm me, & I will get back asap to help you.
Have a look at the preview for the Make Over Digi Dares Freebie kit (not all shown, I promise you, you will LOVE it!!!!)

Would LOVE to see your pages!!!!
Hope you can make it, you have until Thursday evening to scrap and post your page, link us up...you could be one of the very lucky winners!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Bush Girl

Oooooooooh, I LOVE the DigiDares - always such fun challenges that really stretch one! Happy Birthday to you all - I've been a fan for quite a while but haven't played for a few weeks, so I'll have to go and check out the latest challenge.

Thanks for the reminder, Cynthia.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I have the DigiDares site up on my Bookmark Toolbar and I always seem to forget about it. Meh.
Thanks so much for the reminder-- that looks like a really fun collab!