Oscraps

The 100 Day Challenge is Almost Over.................

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Who else has hung in there? I know some of us have. I just posted Day 98 in the US. Who else is surprised that it's coming to an end?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I can't wait to get my life back to normal!!!!!!! :giggle4: :lol23: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::lol23::lol23: BUT I have been enjoying it immensely! I am on track to finish, just waiting for a couple of pieces to dry and flatten out to photograph! and then :yesss: it will be done!!! The first thing I need to do after the challenge is to fix my art journal, it turned from a slimline affair to this big alligator! :lol23:will take some pics tomorrow, too dark now to do that though.

But yes, it certainly has been a rollercoaster ride for me, have learned a lot about what I actually like to do and what I don't want to do, what colours I really love and which ones are meh! :)

I think WE ALL need to give ourselves a big pat on the back for sticking it out though girls!!! :dancingelephant:dance4:cheer::grouphugyay:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I can't wait to get my life back to normal!!!!!!! :giggle4: :lol23: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::lol23::lol23: BUT I have been enjoying it immensely! I am on track to finish, just waiting for a couple of pieces to dry and flatten out to photograph! and then :yesss: it will be done!!! The first thing I need to do after the challenge is to fix my art journal, it turned from a slimline affair to this big alligator! :lol23:will take some pics tomorrow, too dark now to do that though.

But yes, it certainly has been a rollercoaster ride for me, have learned a lot about what I actually like to do and what I don't want to do, what colours I really love and which ones are meh! :)

I think WE ALL need to give ourselves a big pat on the back for sticking it out though girls!!! :dancingelephant:dance4:cheer::grouphugyay:
I agree - a big pat on the back is in order! I can't wait to see pictures of your journal, Ona! Yours has been a real labor of love and what an artful journey you've undertaken! I'll post pictures of my (almost) finished project, too. Cutting those little ATC's out, trimming them and putting each one in the plastic holder has been very labor intensive and messy. LOL Thanks so much for giving us our own forum to post our projects in! I know that kept me going! :bowdown2:

scrap-genie

I still have today to do. I chose red to be the day's prompt as we've had blue, yellow and green so far. Tomorrow is apparently going to be a free choice and then #100 is "me" that was originally #98. Don't know why the last two days were blank. Anyway for today I'm planning a mixed media to photograph giving me a two for one.

Even though I did the easy way with photos, I think we ALL get a gold star for persevering. :yesss:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I just uploaded nr 81,
I took a break for a vacation in april (visited the UK)
and again in May for a citytrip with Maya, we visited Budapest.
So 11 days and 6 days delay I still have some ATC's to create!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I still have today to do. I chose red to be the day's prompt as we've had blue, yellow and green so far. Tomorrow is apparently going to be a free choice and then #100 is "me" that was originally #98. Don't know why the last two days were blank. Anyway for today I'm planning a mixed media to photograph giving me a two for one.

Even though I did the easy way with photos, I think we ALL get a gold star for persevering. :yesss:
I agree Jean. Some of us chose the harder way, but it didn't matter. We all did what we wanted to do. Yes, let's give outselves a collective pat on the back.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I just uploaded nr 81,
I took a break for a vacation in april (visited the UK)
and again in May for a citytrip with Maya, we visited Budapest.
So 11 days and 6 days delay I still have some ATC's to create!
That's not that many to catch up with, Diane. I started out with a "mix" then decided to go to all ATC's.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just posted my last lot of pages and I am officially DONE!!! :thud::thud::thud:

BIG CONGRATS to everyone that finished the challenge and a high five!! :highfive: and even if real life stepped in and didn't allow you to finish, I hope you are still feeling pretty dance3 for joining in and doing as much as you could!!! We ALL deserve some of these I think :goldstars::goldstars::goldstars::goldstars:

A-M

I had started on this but in February when my son-in-law died suddenly, I did not have the motivation to keep going. Maybe next year...

535717w8ncug7r45.gif
Well done! to all those who achieved their goals.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Just posted my last lot of pages and I am officially DONE!!! :thud::thud::thud:

BIG CONGRATS to everyone that finished the challenge and a high five!! :highfive: and even if real life stepped in and didn't allow you to finish, I hope you are still feeling pretty dance3 for joining in and doing as much as you could!!! We ALL deserve some of these I think :goldstars::goldstars::goldstars::goldstars:
Congratulations, Ona!!! :bowdown2::yourock::woohoo:

I posted my Day 100 too - how good it felt - it seemed like it was FOREVER when we started!! Congratulations to everybody who participated whether you made it through all 100 days or not. :yourock::banana::dancingelephant:dance3

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I had started on this but in February when my son-in-law died suddenly, I did not have the motivation to keep going. Maybe next year...

535717w8ncug7r45.gif
Well done! to all those who achieved their goals.
I'm sorry for your loss, Anne-Marie. At least you got some of it done - it was a big bite to take off.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Congratulations, Ona!!! :bowdown2::yourock::woohoo:

I posted my Day 100 too - how good it felt - it seemed like it was FOREVER when we started!! Congratulations to everybody who participated whether you made it through all 100 days or not. :yourock::banana::dancingelephant:dance3
Thanks sweetie!!! :heartpumplove: I am so thrilled that it is done, and at the moment I am playing catch up, getting stuff finished I have started, like Weeks 3 and 4 of this month's AJ challenge!!! No rest for the wicked as they say!!!! :lol23::lol23::devil2:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Thanks sweetie!!! :heartpumplove: I am so thrilled that it is done, and at the moment I am playing catch up, getting stuff finished I have started, like Weeks 3 and 4 of this month's AJ challenge!!! No rest for the wicked as they say!!!! :lol23::lol23::devil2:
Well, you're certainly not wicked, Gandalf, but there's No rest - that's for sure. :floorlaugh: :rotfl::lol23:Now we can exhale (a little bit) and get on with it. dance3:cheer::grape:

scrap-genie

I posted my day 100 posts for the photos and what I got done of the mixed media. Thanks for the kind words on them!!
And on that last day I even managed to write a little for Memorial Day on my genealogy blog as well. :grape:
I feel like it's time to party but think Ona's right that there's catching up to do. :hiding2: