Oscraps

Sweet Doll September Challenge

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
1693440528011.jpeg

It's September and that means it's time for a new Sweet Doll Challenge. This month, I will be your host for all the fun. The theme for this month's challenge is...

Changes

For this month's challenge, I want to you to create a page about "Changes". It can be seasonal changes. Maybe changes that are happening in your life right now. Changes that have happened in the past (good or bad). Or maybe changes you wish to see happen. How you interpret the theme is up to you.

Remember, for this challenge you need to use 75% Sweet Doll products that are currently in the Oscraps store. Need to add something new to your stash, then check out Sweet Doll's "On Sale" category.

One lucky participant in the challenge will receive a $10 coupon to Sweet Doll's store. Everyone who takes part in the challenge will receive a $2 coupon just for joining us this month.

Here is my page using Sweet Doll's new collection, Changing Seasons.
SeasonsChange800.jpg

Rules for this challenge:
Create a layout about Changes. It can be seasonal changes, changes that have happened, are currently happening or that you wish to happen in the future.

Use 75% Sweet Doll products that are currently in the store.
Please credit all products in your layout especially what Sweet Doll products were used.
Post your page in the Sweet Doll Gallery
Link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $10.00 Coupon to Sweet Doll's store by midnight PST September 30,2023.
See below on how to add your linked layout.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited: