Susie's 100 Day Challenge

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I started a blog for all my photos but I will put them here too:

100 Days of Photography Blog

And Day 1 of the photography prompts - Self Portrait
IMG_2187_resize.jpg

Day 2 - Low Angle Image. I was laying on the sidewalk looking up and a bee flew into a flower!
bee2.jpg

Day 3 Simple Pleasure
IMG_2293.JPG

Day 4 Blooms

Day 4 Bloom.jpg

Day 5 Black and White

Day 5  Black and White.jpg

Day 6 Wild
We haven't done any plant tending in a while and the trellis that was holding our star magnolia plants has fallen and started to deconstruct Yet, with all that neglect, it is growing as if it's in the wild. So I present to you my wild star magnolias on their dilapidated trellis!

Day 6 Wild.jpg

Day 7 Wooden
When I got this prompt, all I could hear was this prayer that we do on Good Friday...so I present my personal crucifix...

"This is the wood of the cross, on which hung the Savior of the world. Come, let us worship."

Day 6 Wooden.jpg

Day 8 ~ Blue

Day-8-Blue.jpg

Day 9 - Last Meal on Earth
You'll have to read my blog to understand this one. LOL

Aberdeen-Angus-cattle-resting_Catherine-Eckert_Shutterstock.jpgDay 8 Last Meal.jpg

100 Days of Photography Blog

Day 10 ~ Favorite Treat
Day 9 Favorite treat.jpg

Day 11 ~ Air
Day11 Air.jpg

Next post

Last edited:

pachimac

CHEERY O
you can see all my photos on my blog:
https://photoswithsusie.blogspot.com

Day 12 - Where I stand
Day12-where-I-stand.jpg

Day 13 - Catch lights
Day 13 Catchlights.JPG

Day 14 - Favorite Fragrance
Day 13 Fragrance.jpg

Day 15 - Circles
IMG_2682.jpeg

Day 16 - Time
Day 16 Time.jpg
Day 17 - Favorite Place to Be
Day 17 Favorite Place.jpg

Day 18 - Rule of Thirds

IMG_2506.JPG

Day 19 - On the Wall
IMG_2733.JPG

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
:dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingdog: yay! you started!!! and what a great start Susie!! Love the cover and your (pretty ♥) self portrait is great as well!

You know, the more I think about the daily challenges I am thinking that you don't necessarily have to complete a whole project in one day. Like for your cover, you say it is basic, but that could be Day 1.......... maybe on Day 2 you could add a title, or something else......... the main idea for the challenge is to 'do something creative' every day for 100 days, not to finish a complete project if you don't want to! :) I am going to go along these lines and not stress out about 'finishing' something on the day.......... if I start a project on one day, and then just 'do something creative' on the same project for the next 3 days then I believe I have followed the 'rules'. :)

pachimac

CHEERY O
:dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingdog: yay! you started!!! and what a great start Susie!! Love the cover and your (pretty ♥) self portrait is great as well!

You know, the more I think about the daily challenges I am thinking that you don't necessarily have to complete a whole project in one day. Like for your cover, you say it is basic, but that could be Day 1.......... maybe on Day 2 you could add a title, or something else......... the main idea for the challenge is to 'do something creative' every day for 100 days, not to finish a complete project if you don't want to! :) I am going to go along these lines and not stress out about 'finishing' something on the day.......... if I start a project on one day, and then just 'do something creative' on the same project for the next 3 days then I believe I have followed the 'rules'. :)

Yeah, I think I probably will do the photography thing every day and do the book when I have the time. It won't take all 100 days to do my book. LOL

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Yeah, I think I probably will do the photography thing every day and do the book when I have the time. It won't take all 100 days to do my book. LOL
Ona and Susie, I agree - the more we delve into this project, the more we're going to come up with ideas to perhaps build on what we've done the previous day or days. We're going into unknown waters here (at least I am) and I don't know quite where they're going to take me. But, that's part of the process, isn't it? I love that so many of us are taking on this journey.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Ona and Susie, I agree - the more we delve into this project, the more we're going to come up with ideas to perhaps build on what we've done the previous day or days. We're going into unknown waters here (at least I am) and I don't know quite where they're going to take me. But, that's part of the process, isn't it? I love that so many of us are taking on this journey.
Oh it's been a big learning curve for me already but I am really enjoying the challenge so far................ ask me in another 3 weeks how I feel about it though! :lol23::lol23::lol23:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@pachimac Oh wow! :wow: what fabulous photos so far Susie :beatingheart:, love your Wild Thing especially, looks like my whole garden at the moment! and the one with the bee is fantastic as well. ♥

pachimac

CHEERY O
Oh it's been a big learning curve for me already but I am really enjoying the challenge so far................ ask me in another 3 weeks how I feel about it though! :lol23::lol23::lol23:

See. I think you are more brave than I am! I know I can take the pictures, but my irl art journaling is still crap.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Just visited your blog and read through the prompts and the descriptions of your photos... Love your self portrait!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
:wow: what a beautiful self-portrait, Susie! You are looking great! Contrats on loosing the 25 lbs! LOL over the bee flying into the flowers. You are off to a wonderful start.

pachimac

CHEERY O
:wow: what a beautiful self-portrait, Susie! You are looking great! Contrats on loosing the 25 lbs! LOL over the bee flying into the flowers. You are off to a wonderful start.
thank you Kay! I had a tough day yesterday and wanted to eat everything in sight!

scrap-genie

Susie, your blog is a wonderful way to capture the 100 days. I'm doing those same prompts and love how different they are. The photos are all handsome, not just the self portrait.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Had to LOL at your Air photo!!! :floorlaugh: You a really are capturing some unique and fab photos there Susie! Awesome!! At the end of the challenge you could create a double page and include a small thumbnail of each photo, would look so fabulous I think!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
awesome additions Susie, what great and interesting ideas! in the last lot you posted I really like the circles one, stunning!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just looked at your latest photos Susie and they are fabulous!! The new floors looks awesome! and loved seeing that magazine cover of Magnolia...... use to love watching the Gaines's renovation show, he is such a character and she is so very stylish and creative! Great idea with the new door prompt as well! You are doing so well with getting such a wonderful variety of photos for this challenge Susie! you go girl!!! :cheer::dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

pachimac

CHEERY O
Just looked at your latest photos Susie and they are fabulous!! The new floors looks awesome! and loved seeing that magazine cover of Magnolia...... use to love watching the Gaines's renovation show, he is such a character and she is so very stylish and creative! Great idea with the new door prompt as well! You are doing so well with getting such a wonderful variety of photos for this challenge Susie! you go girl!!! :cheer::dancingelephant::dancingelephant:
Aw, thanks!!!! I need to update the last few days. I was hoping my pictures were interesting to more than just me! LOL I wish I had your talent with "real" scrapping!!! My creativity isn't there like it is with digiscrapping!