Oscraps

Standing O's --- March 2010

Bush Girl

As you'd expect, there are some fabulous LO's in the gallery this week ... and this one by Selena (aka Bush Girl) stopped me in my tracks ... it's brilliant!!! PLUS ... she designed her own doodles ... how cool is that?!?!?! Image is linked so please click & leave some lovin' ...

Oh Sue, you are such a sweetie - thank you :p:p:p

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Here is a gorgeous page from our own posting queen Elisa!!! Pic is linked so you can go and leave some love (if you haven't already that is!! :))

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Here is another gem I found in the galery, one by Michael! Isn't it glorious!!! The pic is linked!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Here is a gorgeous page from our own posting queen Elisa!!! Pic is linked so you can go and leave some love (if you haven't already that is!! :))

AAAWWWW! I just saw this this morning and now I'm doing the happy dance for my first Standing O LO!!! :D

THANK YOU ONA!!! :eek:

Michael

Elisa -- I saw your layout last night and it really stood out! Love it!!!

Selena -- terrific layout -- I did NOT know you do your own doodles! Do you sell them? ;)

Great work, ladies!!!

Soco

I saw Elisa's LO and I just loved it too! :) And Michael's is wonderful too! Great choices Ona!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I just love this one by our own NanaLinda!!! I love the graphics feel to it and all the wonderful techniques she used on it!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I;m back with another fabulous page! Check THIS one out by Diane (aka Madi) The pic is linked so go an leave some love!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahahha! and you HAVE to tell us how you did that Diane!! :) (pretty please.....I have some chocolate....or vodka......or maybe a paid trip to the bahamas??)

Michael

Great picks, Ona! Both WELL desrerved!

p.s. And I wanna know how you did the magnifying glass too!)

p.p.s. And I wanna have some chocolate and vodka in the bahamas too!

hondachicc

hahahha! and you HAVE to tell us how you did that Diane!! :) (pretty please.....I have some chocolate....or vodka......or maybe a paid trip to the bahamas??)

Buhahahahaha....

But I don't if Diane knows how to do that...and she might get mad knowing you are offering Maya vodka....ONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA..that one is Maya's page!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((HUGS))))))))) Ona....too much vodka for you!!! and Thanks for putting my page here too sweetie!!!! That is a nice way to hit the pillow tonight!!!

I ~heart~ Ona!!!!!!!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well okay!! (putting vodka away into the drawer. how did she know I had it out??? hmmm, Nana's see EVERYTHING!!!)

My apologies Maya and Diane!!! I was just soooooo excited!!! :D

Maya, forget about the vodka, I can only offer the chocolate or the Bahamas!!! :cool:

Diane, I am sooooooo sorry for trying to tempt your daughter with drink!!! So I will give YOU the Vodka if YOU will tell us how she did that!!! ;)

hondachicc

Well okay!! (putting vodka away into the drawer. how did she know I had it out??? hmmm, Nana's see EVERYTHING!!!)

My apologies Maya and Diane!!! I was just soooooo excited!!! :D

Maya, forget about the vodka, I can only offer the chocolate or the Bahamas!!! :cool:

Diane, I am sooooooo sorry for trying to tempt your daughter with drink!!! So I will give YOU the Vodka if YOU will tell us how she did that!!! ;)

HAHAHAHA!!! Ona, is going to get a bribe to work one way or another!!! Offer me the vodka...I will go find out how she did that!!! buhahahahahaha!!!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Yes, that's Maya's page!
And wine or beer is okay but Vodka will have to wait until she's 18! but I guess she will prefer the Bahamas!