Oscraps

Standing O's --- March 2010

LSlycord

So, we're a little late starting the Standing O's this month. But when I saw this one, I immediately knew that it was a Standing O!
youre_not_alone.jpg

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I adore this one by Helen ... it's just so magical!!! Image is linked, so please go ahead & leave some lovin'!!!

katg1006

Awww Linda (((HUGS))) I love ya!!! Thanks bunches for making my day!

WOWZER!!! I love all of these gorgeous layouts! Fabulous talent here at the "O" :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I can totally relate to this page by Goan ... go ahead, click on the image & read her fab journaling ... then just stop & think for a moment; if you can relate to what she's saying, then it's fair to say you're probably of a "certain age" ... I know I am. LOL!!!

gette3

What a way to have a coffee in the morning! Came by to gallery lurke at all the fabulous pages here, and got a wonderful surprise! Thank you for the sweet comments, I am totally doing a mini happy dance on this side of the computer!....:D

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Here's another to add to this fantasatic selection of amazing layouts!! This one is by Babsy and was entered into the Copycat Challenge this month!! LO is linked so please go and leave her some love!!! :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
The layouts so far this month have been stupendous (I'm running out of adjectives to use to describe these beauties!) :)

Soco

Please take a look of this wonderful LO by Neat Freak! Isn't it amazing??? Image is linked.

neatfreak

Soco thank you so much :D Love that one by Zenobia just pops right off the page - all the choices are gorgeous!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
As you'd expect, there are some fabulous LO's in the gallery this week ... and this one by Selena (aka Bush Girl) stopped me in my tracks ... it's brilliant!!! PLUS ... she designed her own doodles ... how cool is that?!?!?! Image is linked so please click & leave some lovin' ...