Oscraps

Standing O's --------- JUNE 2010

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Come on girls!!! Show us your favourites, link us to the LO's that have really inspired you in some way!! ANYONE can nominate someone for a Standing O!!! Let's fill this thread up this month with some awesome eye candy!!!

hondachicc

WEll let's get this party started with some Gorgeousness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS ONE BY VIVRE!!! Isn't this amazing???!!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=166865&limit=recent
1_cup_of_tea_web.jpg

ViVre

Hi, am i dreaming??!! :behindsofa:
Thank you. It means a lot to me that you like my lo that much!
(Thanks also to the beautifull WA of nininano.)

nininano

WhoooHoooo! Congrats on the standing O!!!!! Awesome page and great, great colors!!!!
Thanks for mentioning my WA!!!! ;)
(((hugs)))

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I'm completely gobsmacked by this page from JPo ... I've seen quite a few pages recently using a panoramic style photo matte, but this one has the extra added detail of the watery reflection, the elements and amazing shadow work! The image is linked, so please click & leave some much deserved love!!!

JPo

Oh wooow sue.falstaff thank you so much for mentioning my page! Makes me so happy.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
great pics ladies!!! Sue that is a fantastic pic of JPo's, utterly amazing and stunning work!!!

and Linda, that is such a fab page you picked by Selena!! I love her journaling!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh yeah Ellen!!! good pick!! isn't that just STUNNING!!! wow oh wow!!! Irenchen is such an artist!! I truly admire all of her work!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I'ld like to nominate NanaLinda's baseball layout of her grandson playing Tball- just a wonderful layout with amazing blending that captures the essence of why we scrap & baseball!

hondachicc

OH Laurie....I am so THRILLED!!!! YOu really have made my day here!! This was one of those photos that I wanted to do just the right thing for, and that makes this even more fabulous!! Thanks so much sweetie!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
That's a fabulous pick Laurie!!! what a FANTASTIC page Nana!!! :)

Here is another terrific page I found in the gallery. I love how this LO really looks like a paper version! Its by MichelleL so make sure to go and leave her some love, you know the drill, the LO is linked!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am back with a totally different style of LO but none the less gorgeous! By Mi Monterio, this page is just a work of art!!! page is linked.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Here is a stiking page by Terese, just love the BIG photo and how it was scrapped so simply and beautifully!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am back with more inspiration! the gallery is brimming with such gorgeous LO's!! this one by Soco is really so ethereal looking and magical!!

terese

yay!!! thanks dear ona!!! glad you like it! :) must go see all the other gorgeous pages i find here!

Soco

OMG Ona! I hadn't seen!!! Thank you my friend! I'm not only happy, but honored too! Thanks!!! :kiss:

Elisa... you rock girl! That page is wonderful!!! :first: