Oscraps

Standing O's ---January 2010

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I'm back with another stunning layout! This one is by JustJen, a sweet friend from over at PC! I really love this page! Click on the pic to leave Jen some love!!

justjen

OH Ona, thank you! You are such a fabulous sweetheart! This totally made MADE my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petey111

I feel like the gallery is really rockin today. So I have three entries!

I'm a little bias on this first one, but I just love Tessie's page!

And the journaling here on Nicole's just makes my heart ache.

And lastly, Yam is so talented...I'm so glad she's a part of our community!!

Yam

Thank you Sara! You make my day!!!
Now I want to point you all to this FANTASTIC LO by Jaimechoi named: Constant change
Absolutely STUNNING! The colors are amazing as well is the journaling
digidares_1.jpg

LaurieW

lOve the O!
thank you guys- it really made my day/evening- I just loved the way it flowed into a layout as I imagined it would when I was hunting for the photo on my hard drive! Oh and for anyone who wonders we have 2 lauries at work- both laurie w, so we are called by laurie we or laurie wa- but then mine got shortened to just plain we!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Saw this in the gallery & my heart melted ... *sigh* ... just so beautiful. Please click on the image to leave Maria W some lovin'!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh ladies, look what I found in Suzie's (aka mum2gnt) gallery ... go take a closer look, especially at those eyes ... all I can say is "wow!!!". Image is linked so you can leave some lovin'

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow!! great picks ladies! what stunning LO's!!!

and yay! Suzie!!! your LO is just awesome girl!!! hope you had a nice Aussie Day yesterday! :)

mum2gnt

aA Creative Team
Oh ladies, look what I found in Suzie's (aka mum2gnt) gallery ... go take a closer look, especially at those eyes ... all I can say is "wow!!!". Image is linked so you can leave some lovin'

Ah Sue thanks so much hun! How sweet you are - and thanks guys for your lovely comments! The 200 layers was worth it then!! LOL! You have put a huge smile on my face! Wow! Never had a page in here before (as far as I know!) so thanks so much!

Hey Ona - Happy Australia Day to you too! Absolutely amazing fireworks display over here! WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Totally worth the $2M and all the beautiful smelling smoke (reminds me of bonfires we used to have in UK!!!) Not sure Mother Earth would be so happy though! LOL!