Oscraps

Standing O's ---January 2010

LSlycord

How about showing us some of your favs from the gallery! Be sure to link us up so that we can share the love!

LSlycord

Ok...let's kick this year's Standing O's off with this gorgeous inspiration from Leiko .
01-01-10p.jpg

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
OMGoodness you've gotta go take a peek at Leah's page ... is this fabulous journaling or what!?!?!?! Click on the image to leave some lovin'!!!

Soco

Wow Sue! That's fabulous indeed! I love it!!! :)

I just found this LO by Justka777! The design and the placement of elements are perfect!!! It's a page that makes me dream!

petey111

Che - I added the picture in for you. If you'd like to put pictures in, here are some directions. First, you'll want to make sure that you have the editor settings that make it easy. Go into your User CP and then go to Edit Options. Go all the way to the bottom and make sure it says "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG" and save those settings.

When you want to add a picture, you type {url=webaddressgoeshere} Then, right click on the picture of the layout you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" (not sure what it says exactly for your type of computer and browser, but it's similar to that). Then in your post, you click on the little picture that looks like a mountain on the top of your editing box. It'll pop up a box that you can paste the address in. Then you need to type {/url}. Except instead of the curvy brackets I've used, you just use regular brackets.

That seems so long and complicated, but it's really not!!! hee hee!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Here is one by Val! absolutely gorgeous!!! You know the drill, click on the LO to leave some love!

pajhnubhlis

Che - I added the picture in for you. If you'd like to put pictures in, here are some directions. First, you'll want to make sure that you have the editor settings that make it easy. Go into your User CP and then go to Edit Options. Go all the way to the bottom and make sure it says "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG" and save those settings.

When you want to add a picture, you type {url=webaddressgoeshere} Then, right click on the picture of the layout you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" (not sure what it says exactly for your type of computer and browser, but it's similar to that). Then in your post, you click on the little picture that looks like a mountain on the top of your editing box. It'll pop up a box that you can paste the address in. Then you need to type {/url}. Except instead of the curvy brackets I've used, you just use regular brackets.

That seems so long and complicated, but it's really not!!! hee hee!

Sara, thank you for adding Laurie's beautiful layout here and for showing me how to do it!! I really appreciate your help!! I will try it later today when I upload my layout for the Designer Spotlight Challenge. Thanks again!!! :D

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I spent some time in Emily Powers gallery today (yes making up for ..........)
and I found these gorgeous pages

by Cat

and by Gabi

Soco

So beautiful choices as usual! :) Val... I just love your LO!!!

I found this one by Salamandre... it's just perfect!

Gabi

I spent some time in Emily Powers gallery today (yes making up for ..........)
and I found these gorgeous pages

by Cat

and by Gabi

Thank you so much, Diane for showcasing my page! you put a big smile on my face today. Thank you!