Oscraps

Standing O's for November

LSlycord

I found another beautiful layout in the gallery. This one's by Soco.
Paislee_Press_2111_600x600.jpg

petey111

This is an amazing layout by twinsmomflor. I love the extraction and the light rays blended in behind! Leave her some love!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Sue, your layout is absolutely stunning - I've left you some love but had to tell you here to how much I love it.

The paper you chose is perfect for the blended photo.

Beautiful - now off to add it to my favs!

Hugs
Jacqueline

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Just check out this fabulous page from Ona (aka wombat146) ... I'm totally in awe of her ability to cluster elements together sooooooo beautifully! Please click on the image to leave her some love.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
aww thanks Sue!! what a lovely suprise to find this morning!!! I really love working with clusters, I find it really relaxing just moving stuff around until I am happy with it! :) its such a buzz getting picked for a Standing O, thanks again!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I have been wandering through the gallery and look what I have found! This wonderful little gem by Joan (joannknnrd) called a moment make sure to visit her page and leave some love for her creativity !!!

a-moment.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Back again! can someone come and find me in the gallery please!! I'm lost!!!

But heck, I am really loving it! and look what I found............by Photocarus this fantastic LO called Look in Window of My Life........sigh! sheer perfection!!!

Mystique_challenge_600.jpg

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ona you've made by day! It's lovely to wake up on this very wet & windy Monday morning(!) and find that you've made it into the Standing O's ... thanks hon!!! :D

You've picked out some fabulous pages today ... oh & don't worry about being lost, the search party (aka Elisa & Soco) are bound to find you during their gallary run!!! Until then, sit tight & enjoy the gorgeous views. LOL!!!

Soco

I had to post here this wonderful layout by Kitty... isn't it just perfect??? Image is linked.