Oscraps

Standing O's for November

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Here is a wonderful page by Sandrine to start the Novemeber Standing O's off! Just click on the picture to leave some loving!

katg1006

Oh wow I love all of these!!! That one by Lia popped out of the gallery today...look at the richness of the photo -- so yummy!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at this gorgeous LO by Wildchild using Brydka's new kit:
Just click on the picture to leave some love!!

wildchild

Thank you Wombat146 from one Aussie to another.. :)
im glad you liked my page..its made my day.. thank you so much
hugs
heather

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
and another one that just blew me away!!!
Its by jencropable and its called Butterfly Pavillion, click on the picture to go and leave her some love!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh, I can't get out of the gallery!!!

here is another gem that I found by Harmony, isn't it fantastic!! Just click on the picture to leave her some love!

snappy2003

OMGosh lookie here:

by Maygirl:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=125654&limit=last1

ForeverWebDST.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow! fantastic pages ladies!!! I am off to do a gallery run and see what gems I can find! won't be hard!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I KNEW it wouldn't take me long to get back here!!! What about this gorgeous creation from our own gorgeous Sally!!! Just love the colour treatment of this fabulous photo!! Can you tell that I like it?? :) Just click on the picture to leave some loving!! Sally, this would make a lovely Christmas card!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
OMGosh!! Ona!! thanks, babe!!! I love this LO, too!! but to make it in the standing Os? yay!! *happy dance*

mrstoa

mrstoa
More amazing and creative layouts... from Sue's soft "we will remember" to Sally's Dazzling Christmas. Each and everyone deserving of a Standing "O"!!
off to leave some love

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just found this gem in the gallery! It is just so soft dreamy and gorgeous!! By weefairie. Go ahead and click on the picture to leave Debbie some love!!!