Oscraps

Standing O's February 2010

hondachicc

Do you have some pages you just think stand out to you!!! We would love to see which pages those are!! Bring them here and let us love them too!!:D

hondachicc

I am starting us off with one from Keely~B

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=143445&limit=recent
U-copy.jpg

SassyScrapper

Thank you so much. This means a lot to me, especially as writing this page was very therapeutic and so close to my heart. Thank you!

timounette

CHEERY O
Oh yes I love that one from Helen too !
Fab colors, full of life
(and she used my template ;-))

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I've seen quite a few pages using this kit, but Crystal's page really stood out ... not just because of the gorgeous colours, but because of the fabulous photo, sweet journaling and wonderful clustering of elements!!! Just click on the image to leave some lovin'.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh, I've spotted another one ... there are lots of things I really like about this non-photo page by Jennilyn, here's a few of them ... 1) the great new word of the year, 2) the bright cheery colours & 3) the positive word clouds. Honestly, the creative in this page is just wonderful ... just click on the image for a closer look & to leave some lovin'!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
WOW! these pages are just stunning!! need to go to the gallery to look at all of these gems!! Come on, don't be shy! share your fave pages with us!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh, oh, oh ... this one from theSassyScrapper caught my eye this morning ... amazing composition and seamless blending between promotional images(?) and own photography! You know what to do ... image is linked so you can leave some lovin'!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
It was the colour scheme that first caught my attention, but then when I looked, there's so much more detail to this page by Magda_lena ... fabulous shadow work & really subtle blending! Please click on the image to leave some lovin'!!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
I just had to add this layout - this is to me what scrapbooking is about - recording the memories and Michael has done such a beautiful job with Joanne Brisebois Wk 7 kit - her layering her shadows everything

I've taken the liberty of copying her description!

"I found this old photo of my mom and me. I remember a few details and they were my mom's "go-to's" and mine! Mom is at her good friend's house, drinking a coca-cola and sitting in the sun. I find myself enjoying those same go-to's (except in those early "bikini" days it was probably juice not coke.)"

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=146129&sort=0&page=0&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=
Little_sun_girls_O_copy.jpg

Michael

Thank you!

I am thrilled and humbled. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement! Now...off to click on some of these beautiful layouts and comment! They are stunning!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
whoa! fabulous pick J....... Michael this is just gorgeous!!! off to leave her some love!!