Oscraps

Standing O's --- December

LSlycord

How about showing us some of your favs from the gallery! Be sure to link us up so that we can share the love!

LSlycord

Take a look at this beautiful layout .

Picture-Perfect3.jpg

Soco

They're beautiful!!! :)

Jacqueline, I'm glad you put Helen's LO here... I was going to do it myself! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow! fantastic LO Helen!!! and glad you put that one in LInda, it's a beauty as well!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I'm lost in the gallery again.........look what I found, aren't the colors just so gorgeous and this page is just so dreamy and magical!!! Its by beaute and its called A Girl - click on the picture to go and leave some love!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am STILL in the gallery, can't get out because of all the gorgeous LO's in there! I had to share this little beauty with you though!!! By our own Diane and entitled Dreaming of Winter:

Mrs.Ela

OMG - thank you soooo much Ona!! It´s the
first time for me that a lo from me is here in
the standing O!! wow - you make me sooo happy!!! :) :)
*hugs and kisses*
Ela

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Isn't this just pure perfection! really love everything about this page by wildchild called Friendship: make sure to click on the picture to go and leave some love! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Lookie lookie!!! Isn't this just divine!!! by Soco and titled Remember This Wonderful Moment. Absolutely fantastic. Just click on the picture to go and leave some love!!!

Soco

OMG Ona! This a wonderful surprise!!! Thank you very much!!! :) I'm so honored and happy to be here!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
What about this page from Helen for pure inspiration!!! Called 'The Rainbows of my Life' it is just soooo creative and gorgeous!!! Just click on the picture to leave Helen some love!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am back!! wasn't gone long was I??? This is another gorgeous creation I just found in the gallery!! Leave some love for Sara by clicking on this wonderful picture: