Oscraps

Special Edition AnnaColor Challenge 09.02.2016-09.15.2016

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge! This is a special edition Anniver5ary challenge in honor of Anna's 5 year anniversary here at O'Scraps.

I have been hosting this challenge for two years. In that time, we have explored many different color palettes but the top 5 palettes (based on the number of pages submitted for each challenge) were all on the cooler side. It seems you prefer blues, greys, and greens to reds, yellows, and oranges.

So, in honor of Anna's 5th anniversary, I chose one color from each of the top four palettes and added the red to make things interesting!

Since this is a special edition challenge you must use all five colors AND you must have the number 5 somewhere on your page!

colorchallenge20160902.jpg

This challenge will run from 09.02.2016-09.15.2016.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, September 15, 2016 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you and everything is on sale!

ArtPlay Palette Wanderlust
ArtPlay Palette Special One
ArtPlay Palette Forget Me Not
ArtPlay Palette EnRoute

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, September 15, 2016 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

mary-lynne

Thanks for the challenge!!! Palette Coastline for the greenish grey, High 5 and Wish Palettes provide the other colors. The number 5 is in the journaling (wasn't sure if the 5 on the dice counted).

nenana-annacolor.jpg

Nenana

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Take 5

Although I like these colors, I found them difficult. A great challenge to test my skills and learn something new!

AnnaColor-Challenge-Sept-2-15.jpg

I hope this is close!