Oscraps

Special 100th Edition of the AnnaColor Challenge! 10.13.2018-11.02.2018

femke272

Here is my week 3 ( week 2 is not finished yet....)

rainbow-web.jpg

easyeyes4you

Finally my first page... Hardest part was finding a photo I wanted to use... Could have spent a few more hours tweaking on this! but other challenges waiting, and time is about gone!!! Can't believe I forgot to link this... it is linked now!

Week 1

As I understood it, these were all to be posted in one thread, so here is my

Week 2 (words are in the gallery)

Week 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Berry18

100th Edition of the AnnaColor Challenge! 10.13.2018-11.02.2018

Week 3 Here
Challenge-33.jpg
is my photo coming back home after holidays...

easyeyes4you

All 3 of mine are posted in thread #92 Seems not everyone is doing it that way...???

Last edited by a moderator:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Just an update, that I am working on my spreadsheet of all the pages posted for the challenges. I want to make sure I have them all before running the random number generator for the grand prizes :)

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
I loved seeing in your beautiful art what you would find at the end of your rainbows. I know that was not an easy place to start a page.

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard for Week 3 of the challenge is easyeyes4you (Liz)! Congratulations!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
And now the grand prize winners for the special 100th edition of the color challenge ...

But first ... I want to thank Anna for all she does through her creative efforts and her generous support of this challenge; Linda who always says “yes” when I write to her and say, “Can you post the color challenge this week?”; Heather who works behind the scenes to make sure all those GiftKard codes are generated; and the rest of the team for their feedback in crafting this challenge and for all the inspiration pages they posted in the gallery over the last few weeks. And, of course, I want to thank all of the people who participate in these challenges. Without you, your creativity, and art there would be no color challenge. It’s truly a community effort. I am thankful for all of you!

The random winners of the $10 GiftKards are: isDK, Secima, and ouisiekelly!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Thank you Anna team for this wonderful challenge !!!

Congrats to all the winners !

easyeyes4you

WOW...What a surprise.... Thanks so much ... and congrats to the 3 big ger winners.... It was an interesting challenge...the 2nd two really got me to thinking...

ouisiekelly

Oh my gosh! I just saw this. Was very busy and hadn't visited Oscraps in a week and what a surprise to find i was a winner. Woohoo! Just fabulous. Thanks Anna and Adrianne. You are the best.