Oscraps

SoMa Design 1, 2, 3 Challenge - August

Osli

Here is the challenge for August

The rules are simple.

Always we suggest you what will be on your page. You need to put 1, 2 and 3 of something.
We give you a minikit, but you needn't use it, but the layout needs to contain 90% of SoMa Design product.

Here is the list for June: Use 1 wordart, 2 children(They can be on photo or you can use scrapbook elements, but always equals 2. e.g: 1 kid on the photo and 1 of as an element) and 3 flowers

You can put more other elements to the page, but I want to see clearly all the elements of the list and just enough, no more or less.
Simple, isn't it?

Ok, here is the free minikit for the challenge:
SoMaDesign_YourSmile_ChallengeMinikit600-01.jpg

link to download

Upload your page to the "SoMa Designs" gallery and linked back to this thread

And here is an inspiration page from me:
Osli600-05.jpg

We will have 2 winners at the end of the month. They will get a 5$ coupons for our store.

Here are our winners:
21430419_1922108917804884_6641535502373296371_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

marya149

3 used 3 kids-3 elements-3 ducks, etc... with an few other embellishments...
Thanks so much for the fun challenge!! And I so appreciated the cute mini alot...
Mary Anne
Please contact via my email:
lm.lifeturn@hotmail.com or Facebook
Mary Maloney

Last edited by a moderator:

JoanK

This mini is so cute! I hadn't changed my desktop yet, so here it is! The little kids remind me of my grandkids who love to play in the lake at our house!

felis

Because this is the last summer month I wanted to continue my cat house series, so I tried to put the rules on this direction :) .

SharLamb

Sharron
Thank you for this cute kit, and the challenge.
08-17_Last-Days-of-Summer-copy.jpg
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=375919&title=somadesign-1-2-3-challenge-08-17-last-days-of-summer&cat=1627

easyeyes4you

I am so totally LOVING your new AJ kits... More please... I was so disappointed to not be able to use the 2 adorable kids in this months kit, because I already had 2 kids on the page... and then totally ran away with the AJ kits... There are a couple of things from the current kit, but that is it... have not seen any kids this summer, nor received any photos , so had to go back to Spring Break... tried to make the word art similar to yours.... this was fun to make!