Oscraps

Sinterklaas

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
Can someone help me with sinterklaas pocket journaling cards?
Would love classy, simple cards but can’t find any

Sinterklaas (Dutch: [ˌsɪntərˈklaːs]) or Sint-Nicolaas (Dutch: [sɪnt ˈnikoːlaːs] ( listen)) is a legendary figure based on Saint Nicholas, patron saint of children. Other Dutch names for the figure include De Sint ("The Saint"), De Goede Sint ("The Good Saint") and De Goedheiligman ("The Good Holy Man"). Many descendants and cognates of "Sinterklaas" or "Saint Nicholas" in other languages are also used in the Low Countries, nearby regions and former Dutch colonies.[note 1]

The feast of Sinterklaas celebrates the name day of Saint Nicholas on 6 December. The feast is celebrated annually with the giving of gifts on St. Nicholas' Eve (5 December) in the Netherlands and on the morning of 6 December, Saint Nicholas Day, in Belgium, Luxembourg, and northern France (French Flanders, Lorraine, and Artois). The tradition is also celebrated in some territories of the former Dutch Empire, including Aruba.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@marijke @Nickel @Madi Girls, you may be able to help Sonja out with some suggestions perhaps?? :) Sonja, not all designers name their elements so it is sometimes hard to find a specific item, I have tagged some Cheery O's that might have come across some products you could use for your project. :)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Can someone help me with sinterklaas pocket journaling cards?
Would love classy, simple cards but can’t find any

Sinterklaas (Dutch: [ˌsɪntərˈklaːs]) or Sint-Nicolaas (Dutch: [sɪnt ˈnikoːlaːs] ( listen)) is a legendary figure based on Saint Nicholas, patron saint of children. Other Dutch names for the figure include De Sint ("The Saint"), De Goede Sint ("The Good Saint") and De Goedheiligman ("The Good Holy Man"). Many descendants and cognates of "Sinterklaas" or "Saint Nicholas" in other languages are also used in the Low Countries, nearby regions and former Dutch colonies.[note 1]

The feast of Sinterklaas celebrates the name day of Saint Nicholas on 6 December. The feast is celebrated annually with the giving of gifts on St. Nicholas' Eve (5 December) in the Netherlands and on the morning of 6 December, Saint Nicholas Day, in Belgium, Luxembourg, and northern France (French Flanders, Lorraine, and Artois). The tradition is also celebrated in some territories of the former Dutch Empire, including Aruba.
Ik zal eens kijken maar volgens mij is hier niks in het Sinterklaas thema.
I'll have a look but I don't think there's anything in the Sinterklaas theme here.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Just out of curiosity - how do Sinterklaas differ from Santa?

Edit: Nevermind, I googled. He looks like Santa & the Pope had a love Child, and he has a pickaninny tagging along. That might explain why there's no kits in American stores.

Last edited:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I don't know of any Sinterklaas stuff here at Oscraps either.
You will have to get creative yourself!!

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Like Veer and Madi, I also think that there is nothing in the shop about 'Sinterklaas'.
Yesterday Sinterklaas arrived in Antwerp by steamboat ... During his speech he said ... 'there are no naughty children this year ...' :D

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Like Veer and Madi, I also think that there is nothing in the shop about 'Sinterklaas'.
Yesterday Sinterklaas arrived in Antwerp by steamboat ... During his speech he said ... 'there are no naughty children this year ...' :D
so you get candy and presents :p:D

Renate3380

Er zijn wel sinterklaaskitjes, met journalcards, maar die komen niet van hier. :whistle:
Ik kan hier helaas geen linken zetten, misschien mag je me een pb sturen?