Oscraps

Shop Updates | Designer Deal, New Sponsored Challenges & Sneak Peek

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
How has everyone been?

It's been a busier time of the year for me with school activities etc. as the school year draws to an end. My daughter Mackenzie has graduated from Nursery School and will start Reception Class at Infant School in September. My Son has his final day of Year 3 in Junior School today and will start Year 4 in September. The three of us have the six weeks summer holidays together and hubby will join us for two of those weeks and enjoy some time off work.

I've got lots of news for you today, my July Designer Deal and Featured Product Challenge, Page Design Ideas, Other Sponsored Challenges plus a Sneak Peek of the July Color Play Collection that's coming soon . . . .

New to Oscraps | Designer Deal & Challenge

I'm popping by to share with you a release that's new to Oscraps, It's also my Designer Deal for the next month which also has a sponsored challenge in the forum!

Find the New This is Now Collection or packs here | Enjoy 20% off packs for a short time or save 35% on the bundled collection through 14th AUG '22 whilst this products is featured as my Designer Deal.

I love the pattern papers in this Kit, all the fun collaged paper pieces and the focus on the here and now.

rjefferies-thisisnow-bundle-800.jpg

Join us in the Oscraps Forums for a Sponsored Featured Product Challenge for a chance to win a coupon to my shop!

JULY CHALLENGES.jpg

Some fun pages from the team using This is Now

full

full

50068690801_c3e13d2696_o.jpegrjeferries-hellojuly-cae3550bb0.jpeg50065061028_5b760bfcb5_o-b7613b88e5.jpeg

Other Sponsored Challenges

Don't miss my other challenges in the forums . . .

There is still time to play along in our June Color Play Challenge for your chance to win a coupon to spend in my shop - this expires on July 25th.

JULY CHALLENGES (1).jpg

We have a new Mixed Media Challenge for July which is a fun Designer Mash Up with a twist!!

7.jpg

Sneak Peek - July 2022 Color Play

Finally, I have a Sneak Peek for you of the July Color Play Collection that's coming soon!!

HMV3-Healing-Peek (1).jpg

Have a fab Thursday!! #kiss